Le Paradis de Nina (2010)
by Nina Ricci

Le Paradis de Nina information

Year of Launch2010

HouseNina Ricci
PerfumerMarie Salamagne
PerfumerOlivier Cresp

About Le Paradis de Nina

Le Paradis de Nina is a feminine perfume by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp and Marie Salamagne

Le Paradis de Nina fragrance notes

Reviews of Le Paradis de Nina

There is one review of Le Paradis de Nina.
Like one would expect, Le Paradis de Nina is sweet, but not in a headache-inducing sense of the word.

Captivated by the adorable silver and pink bottle, I could not resist spritzing this fragrance onto my wrist, despite my initial fears that it could be too sweet for my tastes. Thankfully, Le Paradis de Nina was just right. A sugary scent that doesn't go overboard.

The scent itself is girly, light and somewhat fluffy. Instead of heavy syrup, this fragrance is a thin layer of icing sugar on a vanilla cupcake.

The softness of the scent overall left me with a very pleasant feeling all day. Unfortunately it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. The lasting strength was moderate, around 5 hours, however it left me lusting for more.

While I don't dispute the fact that lovers of the red Nina will like this fragrance too, I do think that those who expect this fragrance to be just as heavy and candied with an apple note, may be disappointed. Subtle is the key to describing this scent.
22nd March, 2012

Add your review of Le Paradis de Nina

Shop for Le Paradis de Nina products online

Search Amazon for Le Paradis de Nina

Member images of Le Paradis de Nina

There are no member images of Le Paradis de Nina yet. Why not be the first?