Bleu de Chanel (2010)

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Bleu de Chanel

Bleu de Chanel is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel

This one hits all of the main points for being a modern masculine scent sold in malls today, but then also adds excellent performance.

Sweet, spicy and fresh. Easily identifiable and gets noticed as well, so don't be surprised if someone asks you if you're wearing Bleu.

I actually enjoy the drydown more than the opening, which is also good. The wafts going into your nose throughout the day are refreshing and pleasing. Lasts all day.

Bleu is very versatile, good for casual or formal.
01st March, 2017
My new signature scent! Very masculine and fresh, a true original and it's scent will carry out strong through the years like aqua di gio!
26th February, 2017
Scent
Very rich and classy citrus scent but not mindblowing, can get boring at some point. Some people say it's synthetic, but that's not true to my nose.

7.5/10

Projection
The first 3-4 hours are amazing. People are still able to smell it after 3 hours from 2-3 ft away. After the 4 hour mark, it will become a skin scent.

Longevity
I was kinda dissapointed when it comes to longevity. After the 4h mark it's a skin scent and after an hour or 6 it's almost completely gone on my skin. Unacceptable for a pricey Chanel product

Versatile
All seasons, all occassions, except clubbing. I would wear something else. Suits well for spring, summer and fall?

Total score: 76/100
11th February, 2017 (last edited: 14th February, 2017)
What to do, what to do....should you have gotten the ODP over the ODT? The ODT is different, but BOTH of these don't last as long as you'd expect from a Chanel product. Maybe that's a good thing. You will be able to wear this year round and it's great for formal or casual.

Projection is good, nothing abnormal or over the top. I found that many women are rather fond of this scent!

What about it's evil twin Sauvage by Dior? Similar, but not different enough that I would suggest adding both to my collection. Think the difference between a BMW 7 Series vs Mercedes Benz S-Class. That said...this is the S-Class.
17th October, 2016
To me, it's like a typical barbershop fragrance, the cedar and peppermint really stood out. I'm not a big fan of cedar and the peppermint just accentuated the dominant cedar, ( to me anyway).
Not really my thing, a fragrance with a citrusy cedar to me smells cheap and thankfully has little longevity on me.
Will be great for a cedar fan though.
06th October, 2016
just spend arm and a leg for this today and I'm so happy can't wait for summer to start,, I'm so excited. i remember my one cousin let me use this back in 2013 we go clubbing and the funny thing is i never knew if it last on me or people smelled it on me by next day my t-shirt still smells this cologne it brings back memories,, now i got the 100ml i know its expensive but worth it NEXT ITS ALLURE HOMME SPORT COUPLE OF WEEKS... THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS IM NOW STARTING TO COLLECT ONLY TOP FRAGRANCES,
02nd August, 2016