Bleu de Chanel (2010)

Year of Launch2010

PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Bleu de Chanel

Bleu de Chanel is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel

What to do, what to do....should you have gotten the ODP over the ODT? The ODT is different, but BOTH of these don't last as long as you'd expect from a Chanel product. Maybe that's a good thing. You will be able to wear this year round and it's great for formal or casual.

Projection is good, nothing abnormal or over the top. I found that many women are rather fond of this scent!

What about it's evil twin Sauvage by Dior? Similar, but not different enough that I would suggest adding both to my collection. Think the difference between a BMW 7 Series vs Mercedes Benz S-Class. That said...this is the S-Class.
17th October, 2016
To me, it's like a typical barbershop fragrance, the cedar and peppermint really stood out. I'm not a big fan of cedar and the peppermint just accentuated the dominant cedar, ( to me anyway).
Not really my thing, a fragrance with a citrusy cedar to me smells cheap and thankfully has little longevity on me.
Will be great for a cedar fan though.
06th October, 2016
just spend arm and a leg for this today and I'm so happy can't wait for summer to start,, I'm so excited. i remember my one cousin let me use this back in 2013 we go clubbing and the funny thing is i never knew if it last on me or people smelled it on me by next day my t-shirt still smells this cologne it brings back memories,, now i got the 100ml i know its expensive but worth it NEXT ITS ALLURE HOMME SPORT COUPLE OF WEEKS... THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS IM NOW STARTING TO COLLECT ONLY TOP FRAGRANCES,
02nd August, 2016
I simply don't get all the good reviews of this one. I've gotten two samples, one direct from Chanel, and they smell the same- by which I mean not at all. I desperately try to find anything in this scent only to be disappointed by a tiny hint of citrus (grapefruit?)and the cheapest "marine" type note that reminds me of products by Nautica. I put my nose right on the sprayed area and get nearly nothing.Recent Chanel products have seemed shocking in their seeming cheapness.
02nd July, 2016
Definetly something every man should have in their wardrobe. A compliment magnet with a bit of grace and stature. It is worth every dollar spent on it.
08th April, 2016
Versatile as a frustratingly inoffensive dinner guest invited to make up the numbers. Essays a slightly eccentric fashion sense, say a Saint James Breton shirt signalling a jaunty marine accord, yet fundamentally - perhaps tragically - limp. Once seated there is little movement. Lingers overlong as the citrusy false promise of the opening notes dry down into a wholly unassuming amber.

18th March, 2016 (last edited: 28th March, 2016)

Add your review of Bleu de Chanel

Shop for Bleu de Chanel products online

Search Amazon for Bleu de Chanel

Member images of Bleu de Chanel

There are no member images of Bleu de Chanel yet. Why not be the first?