Bleu de Chanel (2010)

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Bleu de Chanel

Bleu de Chanel is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Reviews of Bleu de Chanel

Definetly something every man should have in their wardrobe. A compliment magnet with a bit of grace and stature. It is worth every dollar spent on it.
08th April, 2016
Versatile as a frustratingly inoffensive dinner guest invited to make up the numbers. Essays a slightly eccentric fashion sense, say a Saint James Breton shirt signalling a jaunty marine accord, yet fundamentally - perhaps tragically - limp. Once seated there is little movement. Lingers overlong as the citrusy false promise of the opening notes dry down into a wholly unassuming amber.

18th March, 2016 (last edited: 28th March, 2016)
Beautiful! Masculine, fine and very elegant like all Chanel fragrances.
Merci beaucoup Monsieur Polge!
18th February, 2016
Drkube Show all reviews
A clean and crisp citrusy fragrance.

Opens up with grapefruit and a hint of lemon, followed by a woody dry down consisting of vetiver, incense, and amber.

Although it is fairly generic smelling, it is very versatile and can be worn pretty much almost anywhere. If I were to compare this to the EDP version, I would say this is much more "informal", where the EDP would be suited for more classy occasions.

Nothing too special, but it is a safe choice.

Scent: 6.5/10
Sillage: Average
Longetivity: Average
08th February, 2016
VERY masculine cologne. I can't believe how long this stuff lasts. I still smell it on my laundry pile two days later. The fragrance stays consistent throughout. There isn't much change. I really like how peppery this cologne is. Chanel did a great job. I got this a month before it released back in 2010, and I still have my original bottle. It's about half full. I really like how dark the bottle is, which helps with storing and preserving the scent. I am 100% impressed with this cologne.
05th February, 2016
A shockingly amazing, beautiful, and versatile fragrance. I will skip over the notes since they have already been covered (accurately) by others. Bleu works for all seasons but winter. Sillage and projection are perfect. Everyone takes notice of Bleu - in a good way. Longevity is below average on my skin, but I'm using the EDT. When I run out, I plan to grab the EDP. If you are in a situation and you don't know what fragrance to use: Do the Bleu.

Rating: 10/10.
15th January, 2016

Add your review of Bleu de Chanel

Shop for Bleu de Chanel products online

Shop for Bleu de Chanel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bleu de Chanel

Member images of Bleu de Chanel

There are no member images of Bleu de Chanel yet. Why not be the first?