P.S. I Love You (2009)

HouseBath and Body Works
PerfumerDavid Apel
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You is a feminine perfume by Bath and Body Works. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Apel

Reviews of P.S. I Love You

LOVE THIS ONE! Heartbroken when it was discontinued. Still buy it on eBay. B&B Works is missing the boat on not bringing it back because they are getting insane amounts for it on eBay!
26th November, 2018
I felt the need to add my thoughts on this BBW offering because there are so few by the company that I care to even think about. I have to give this one a thumbs up because of the value and the interesting qualities of this fragrance. I have the discontinued eau de parfum (the one in the inkwell/paperweight-looking bottle). I've been selling several fragrances on ebay these days simply because my collection has gotten out of control (bye bye Coco Mademoiselle!), and this BBW fragrance keeps going in the "for sale" box....but then I end up taking it back out again and again. I don't gravitate toward it as much as my other fragrances, but each time I sniff it I'm intrigued by it. I usually prefer woodsy or "green" fragrances, with the exception being my love of jasmine and iris (mmmm...Chanel iris a la 28 la pausa!). And fruity fragrances are generally on my "absolutely not!" list. P.S. I love you is a fruity floral that blows my mind because, while I generally don't wear it out, once in a long while I enjoy spritzing a little on my wrist and sniff to lighten my mood. It's mellow, unexpectedly complex, and makes rose more interesting. Upon first spray, it's bright and cheerful. It isn't headache inducing, the dry-down is warm and sexy incense, and all the while strangely comforting. Sexy and comforting? So strange! I saw another review on another site that described the rose as winery rose, and I have to agree: there is an interesting wine note that I love (perhaps the described "sparkling riesling" note? but more of a red smell to my nose, not riesling). All-in-all, it's interesting, it's wearable, and those who like complex rose fragrances will really like this one - too bad it's discontinued!
06th February, 2012
Smelled nice (in the lotion) but the BBW I was at were out of stock on the EDT and I was told it is being discontinued! If anyone loves it -you better stock up now!
26th June, 2011
Beautifull scent. I love how there's a sweetness along with a crispness to this. I usually can't use Bath and Body works products for too long--the smells get to me after a while. But this is one of my favorite scents to wear.
12th April, 2011 (last edited: 21st April, 2011)

Add your review of P.S. I Love You

Shop for P.S. I Love You products online

Member images of P.S. I Love You

There are no member images of P.S. I Love You yet. Why not be the first?