Voyage d'Hermès (2010)

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
PackagingPhilippe Mouquet

About Voyage d'Hermès

Voyage d'Hermès is a shared / unisex perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena. The bottle was designed by Philippe Mouquet

Voyage d'Hermès fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage d'Hermès

To my nose this is a much less concentrated version of Fendi Theorema Uomo. Almost the exact same zesty opening with a nice musky dry down. The difference is longevity. Voyage d' Hermes an hour... Theorema several hours. For a layering scent this would be nice in the spring and summer. Disappointed to say the least...

Upon Further review.... I would say it's closer to Mugler Cologne than say Fendi Theorema. I do like it but the longevity is disappointing... but maybe that's the point... short lived enjoyment lol.
07th February, 2017 (last edited: 09th February, 2017)
To smell this fragrance is a desperate struggle. It is extremely light and watered down. When I do smell it, it smells like citronella candles.
18th October, 2016
Spicy and woodsy. Shares more in common with Cartier Déclaration than Terre d'Hermès, but without the exotic intrigue. In agreement with other reviewers, it does have a soapy base, but with a cardamom twist that prevents boredom. The top and drydown is amazing.
23rd September, 2016
I bought this because of the name; I do a lot of airline travel and this made me feel like a Jet-Setter. I'm a huge fan of Terre d'Hermes but I wanted something lighter and more... Air element. If Terre d'Hermes is Earth, then I wanted the sky and clouds. It's nice to have a lighter scent when I'm traveling by plane. You know how close-spaces get.

Voyage works well on my skin because of the cedar tones. I find it masculine and the sandalwood compliments the cedar nicely. On the negative side: Voyage smells a bit too much like fresh laundry. This is because of the white musk. The top notes evaporate rather quickly, leaving you with only white musk. Sure, it reminds me of French milled soap, but I don't necessarily want to smell like clean sheets all day. It's hard to be masculine when you smell like a pillow.

In summary: I wouldn't buy this again. I will seek out a more barber-shop clean-shave scent like sandalwood and bay rum or verbena.
25th April, 2016
Lighter version (Female) of Terre d'Hermes.
The cardamom is too much & gets cloying as you were it more and more.

Projection: 5/10
Longevity: 5-6 hrs

23rd March, 2016
Quickly settles down to a skin scent that smells decent only from a distance. An hour later says adios, you are on your own. The smell sitssomewhere between a boring traditional cologne and Cartier Declaration.
06th January, 2016

Add your review of Voyage d'Hermès

Shop for Voyage d'Hermès products online

Search Amazon for Voyage d'Hermès

Member images of Voyage d'Hermès

There are no member images of Voyage d'Hermès yet. Why not be the first?