Voyage d'Hermès (2010)

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
PackagingPhilippe Mouquet

About Voyage d'Hermès

Voyage d'Hermès is a shared / unisex perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena. The bottle was designed by Philippe Mouquet

Voyage d'Hermès fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage d'Hermès

Voyage d'Hermes is an ethereal fragrance with an iridescent aura of clean crisp citrus, vetiver, bright cardamom, medicinal artemsia and light woods which create an ozonic cleansing air that exists far out at sea, when voyaging away from the density of civilization. This fragrance is the lightest option in a long line of fragrances by J.C. Ellena that all have a similar characteristic clean vetiver and cedar, birch or papyrus wood scents with a touch of bitters following clean tart citrus in the opening - fragrances such as Declaration, Declaration Essence, Terre d' Hermes, TdH Eau Fraiche, etc. Voyage d'Hermes is the lightest of these Ellena family of scents and many may not appreciate the light touch but it offers a definite presence that is a supporting, background role. I like a fragrance that doesn't scream and take over your space. This is the fragrance that you want to quietly hold you aloft by invisible wings that will let you take center stage with quiet support. Voyage d'Hermes is a great all purpose clean oceanic spritz of fresh air.
29th July, 2015
Salutation.

VOYAGE d'HERMES is a light,sparkling and very discreet skin-scent that can be sprayed by anyone, anywhere,anytime,even at the Office and it will always produce the feeling of fresh beginnings and polished elegance. Clean,Subtle,Appealing, Delicate, Woody,Simple,Light,Utterly Wearable and Supremely Refined.

It has a wonderfully soft scent,elegantly sexy and refined but not overwhelming at all.cardamom notes contrast with ginger,citrus and black pepper accents to result in a easy,friendly fragrance that is not too musky or spicy.The dominant essence is Cardamom here.

VOYAGE d'HERMES is for men and women want an unassuming but elegant fragrance for day wearing and warmer weather.if you are a big fan of ginger scents then you may like this one.in conclusion another modern fragrance without any character but enjoyable indeed.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?It is not as long lasting as other HERMES fragrances on my skin.

6.5/10
13th June, 2015
When I first tried Voyager, I didn't like it. It seemed that Voyager was a strange adulteration of my stalwart Terre d'Hermes', and I just couldn't believe Hermes' would do that. I also was put off by one of the worst bottle designs ever, which IMO is all too department store attention grabing.

However, I found it wasn't that I disliked the fragrance. It was just not what I expected from Hermes'. Voyager is a fragrance that stands on it's own in spite of the incomprehensible pulley bottle.

Voyager reminds me faintly of TdH, but perhaps that's just my imagination. The base is woods and musk, and Voyager adds a bit of spice to the citrus with Coriander, Cardamon and Pepper notes which I find to be more relaxing and casual, yet less versatile than TdH. I like Voyager for day wear in Spring and Fall and wouldn't consider it for evening or anything formal.

Another Hermes' fragrance that I "must" own.
25th February, 2015
This edt version of Voyage d'Hermes smells good, but it's too light for me. I might prefer the edp, but I haven't tried it.

Voyage d'Hermes smells much better to me than Terre d'Hermes , but because it's so light, I still give it a neutral rating.
27th December, 2014
Top Note: Citron, Bergamot, Coriander, Ginger, Black Pepper

Middle Notes: Tea, Cardamom, Artemisia

Base Notes: Birch, White Musk, Amber, Cedar

This is a nice citrus that would go well for the office and warm weather. Despite being light it's pretty complex. The opening notes appear on their own without much happening from the middle and base notes. The citrus and gourmand spices are very enjoyable. Once the middle and base notes appear it takes on a different character. The woods mix with the musk and amber in a very clean way. Definitely recommended for those who like complex scents without being heavy. The sillage is good on me (especially with those smooth woods) and longevity is a few hours. It's expensive but if you like it you can use it everyday. The atomizer is cool looking but it's a little hard to get going but when it does it works fine.
23rd November, 2014
Creamy lemon and grapefruit in the top with cardamom and some musk in the base. I really like this one.
07th July, 2014

Add your review of Voyage d'Hermès

Shop for Voyage d'Hermès products online

Shop for Voyage d'Hermès at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Voyage d'Hermès

Member images of Voyage d'Hermès

There are no member images of Voyage d'Hermès yet. Why not be the first?