Voyage d'Hermès (2010)
    by Hermès

Reviews of Voyage d'Hermès

Showing 1 to 6 of 50 reviews.

Colin Maillard's avatar
    Colin Maillard

Pungent balsamic herbal opening quickly evolving in a softer cozy cashmere-like accord comprising rose and musks, refreshened by a coming-and-going lemon note. Basically a decent contemporary eau de cologne. It "smells good", it is a safe and pleasant crowdpleaser wearable by anyone – the perfect Christmas gift, a tad more distinctive comparing to other more generic and common fragrances. But still it is really not worth the cost for me, for both ingredients and composition, and because it is rather plain and a bit static – that type of mass-market fragrance designed to hit customers with a perfectly-formed scent guaranteed to last - identical to itself - for hours.

08 April, 2014 (Last Edited: 19 April, 2014)

Shifty Bat's avatar
    Shifty Bat

A crisp, lime rindey wood and spice scent in a light fresh formulation. I wish the floral aspects were more pronounced but I suppose that's what the (superior) EDP is for. Nice unisex summer frag for those who like Terre d'Hermes but wish it had more of an indoor voice.

28 February, 2014

Pollux's avatar
    Pollux
    Argentina Argentina

It is so magnificently synthetic that all you can feel is is a melange of spicy and earthy notes. Yes, it does smell like a take on Terre, maybe with the idea of making a lighter version of it or whatever.

I am not ignoring other facts: it is complex, very complex. As to silage and longevity, I can't give an account on these because this review is based in a test done on skin.

It gets my attention that Hermes men´s classics are still in demand, Terre being a bestseller. Add to these the ones sold in their stores.

As to the rest... time will tell.

25 November, 2013

Possum-Pie's avatar
    Possum-Pie

powdery musky generic fragrance

I had to look at the note pyramid to describe this. It is generic, with spices and musk with green notes of a generic type blended together. Dry, spicy, but nothing that stands out.

24 July, 2013

DLR's avatar
    DLR

Delicious and subtle fragrance that evokes a masculine smell of soft leather and soap! I initially received this as a gift and was uncertain at first, but the longer I used it the more I liked.
    For those who prefer the slightly more lighter and subtle fragrances......give this a go!

11th April, 2013

TACV's avatar
    TACV
    Portugal Portugal

I first smell this a few months ago ... and till today i still can't get this fragrance out of my head.

Some months ago i didn't even know this fragrance existed and when visiting a store i randomly sprayed it on a paper. I didn't think much of it at that time, but i decided to keep the strip of paper with me ... and that was the best thing i could have done. After some time i smelled it again and i fell in love with it.

Today i am wearing Voyage in one wrist and Terre in the other. I can tell you that i love Voyage way better, by a long margin. At some point the two fragrances smell very alike, but to me Voyage is more balanced and refined.

Voyage smells amazing on skin and it lasts a few hours, i would say around 5 on skin and a lot longer on clothes.

Many people love the opening of Voyage, but for me the best part is the middle and base notes. I would describe it as a strong, very recognizable and unique smell, but made in a way that is engulfed with other notes that are there just to bring it down. It is a soft fragrance, but with a very big heart.

I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a fragrance for the day time, for work/school or for fun spring/summer time. I wouldn't use it myself for very formal settings.

Voyage is for people that want to smell good and unique, while making a statement that isn't "in your face" kind of thing like that screaming odors that we can smell in some fragrances.

18 February, 2013

Add your review of Voyage d'Hermès

Related Voyage d'Hermès products on eBay