Voyage d'Hermès (2010)

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
PackagingPhilippe Mouquet

About Voyage d'Hermès

Voyage d'Hermès is a shared / unisex perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena. The bottle was designed by Philippe Mouquet

Voyage d'Hermès fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage d'Hermès

I bought this because of the name; I do a lot of airline travel and this made me feel like a Jet-Setter. I'm a huge fan of Terre d'Hermes but I wanted something lighter and more... Air element. If Terre d'Hermes is Earth, then I wanted the sky and clouds. It's nice to have a lighter scent when I'm traveling by plane. You know how close-spaces get.

Voyage works well on my skin because of the cedar tones. I find it masculine and the sandalwood compliments the cedar nicely. On the negative side: Voyage smells a bit too much like fresh laundry. This is because of the white musk. The top notes evaporate rather quickly, leaving you with only white musk. Sure, it reminds me of French milled soap, but I don't necessarily want to smell like clean sheets all day. It's hard to be masculine when you smell like a pillow.

In summary: I wouldn't buy this again. I will seek out a more barber-shop clean-shave scent like sandalwood and bay rum or verbena.
25th April, 2016
Lighter version (Female) of Terre d'Hermes.
The cardamom is too much & gets cloying as you were it more and more.

Projection: 5/10
Longevity: 5-6 hrs

23rd March, 2016
This, for me, carries a base so similar to Terre d'Hermes Parfum. It gives me a headache and scents of something plastic. Scrubber for me!!
12th January, 2016 (last edited: 22nd June, 2016)
Quickly settles down to a skin scent that smells decent only from a distance. An hour later says adios, you are on your own. The smell sitssomewhere between a boring traditional cologne and Cartier Declaration.
06th January, 2016
Upon initial spray, I counted this one out. After 20 minutes, my mind was definetly changed. This is a pretty nice fragrance. Nice berry note, and one of the nicest musk notes I smelled in a while. Voyage smells very familiar. Just can't put my finger on it yet. 7.5/10
28th October, 2015
Voyage d'Hermes is an ethereal fragrance with an iridescent aura of clean crisp citrus, vetiver, bright cardamom, medicinal artemsia and light woods which create an ozonic cleansing air that exists far out at sea, when voyaging away from the density of civilization. This fragrance is the lightest option in a long line of fragrances by J.C. Ellena that all have a similar characteristic clean vetiver and cedar, birch or papyrus wood scents with a touch of bitters following clean tart citrus in the opening - fragrances such as Declaration, Declaration Essence, Terre d' Hermes, TdH Eau Fraiche, etc. Voyage d'Hermes is the lightest of these Ellena family of scents and many may not appreciate the light touch but it offers a definite presence that is a supporting, background role. I like a fragrance that doesn't scream and take over your space. This is the fragrance that you want to quietly hold you aloft by invisible wings that will let you take center stage with quiet support. Voyage d'Hermes is a great all purpose clean oceanic spritz of fresh air.
29th July, 2015

Add your review of Voyage d'Hermès

Shop for Voyage d'Hermès products online

Shop for Voyage d'Hermès at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Voyage d'Hermès

Member images of Voyage d'Hermès

There are no member images of Voyage d'Hermès yet. Why not be the first?