Chrome Sport (2010)

About Chrome Sport

Chrome Sport is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2010

Chrome Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Chrome Sport

hmpf. smells like aluminium foil, if it had a smell. pass, it is not hard to see this in discount bins.
03rd April, 2015
I question whether or not you guys actually smelled this on your skin, or just on a test strip. I bought a bottle off fragnet on Ebay for 10 bucks.. can't beat that right? Well.. this stuff isn't even worth a fraction of that. It goes on smelling like citrus and burning hair, and it dries down the same way. Tested numerous time, actually I've used about 5% of a 1.7 oz bottle, and the result is always the same. It simply smells like burning hair, chemicals, and cheap citrus. It's just not good. How anybody could wear this, let alone condone it is beyond me, but I guess to each their own. Heads up though, if you blind buy this for more than 10 bucks, than I feel bad, because the 10 bucks that I paid, is only slightly redeemable because the bottle is nice. I give honest reviews, and now, it's gonna be hard to sell/swap this one, with me bashing it like this, but it is what it is.
11th December, 2014
I give this a hesitant thumbs down. I really enjoy the opening with the citrus and familiar Chrome DNA, but after that it becomes an absolute ginger bomb. I'm also not a fan of white musk which isn't pronounced in this, but it's there. Compared to Dior Homme Sport this isn't even close to the quality of blending. Burberry Sport is actually quite a bit better than this one as is the original Chrome. If it was a better blend I would give it a thumbs up, but it's really a harsh dose of ginger combined with a chemical synthetic base.
02nd July, 2014 (last edited: 16th January, 2015)
I picked up Chrome Sport while searching for a citrus/ginger sports fragrance similar to Burberry Sport. I tried out several, including DHS '08, but wasn't happy with any of them.

Chrome Sport is a fairly linear scent that is a ginger monster. The grapefruit only lasts a few minutes before the scent transforms into straight ginger, where it stays for the remainder of it's moderate time on the skin.

It's nice, not mind blowing, but if you're interested in something very gingery than this is it!
21st November, 2013
boring and longevity is poor

Dont get the raves here....i bought a large bottle for $28...and took it back as it was just too boring to me. Sure it is bright from the get go and fresh for like 10 minutes then close to the skin on me and not projecting much and then very weak ..doesnt last long enough....I prefer chrome original or legend for better longevity and similar in freshness so i didnt find the sport exciting at all....while its not crap it just doesnt offer anything that chrome original or legend wont give you...

24th July, 2013
Definetely A MUST HAVE because: smells great for a citrus, has a great lasting power, medium sillage and projection and it's cheap. Much better and cheaper than the latest aquatic/citric/fresh releases.
20th November, 2012

Add your review of Chrome Sport

Shop for Chrome Sport products online

Shop for Chrome Sport at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chrome Sport

Member images of Chrome Sport

There are no member images of Chrome Sport yet. Why not be the first?