Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's (2010)
by Heeley

Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's information

Year of Launch2010

HouseHeeley

About Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's

Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's is a shared / unisex perfume by Heeley. The scent was launched in 2010

Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's fragrance notes

Reviews of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's

At first spray, this smells like a typical EDC type frag, fresh citrus but not much more-- five minutes later I start to get a lovely "fresh" note that keeps going-- likely the tea notes. I would get a full bottle if I didn't already have several Eau de Cologne frags that are just as good. Great summer scent.
15th March, 2019
A soapy citrus fragrance that gives you what the name says. But for the price, you should get more IMO. Nothing special about this one. Pretty safe....too safe. When I read the notes I expected better. Decent summer fragrance. 7/10
19th July, 2018
Oranges and Lemons say the Bells of St. Clemens. Well, I say...."Tricks are for Kids". Seriously though, this opens with sweet neroli, orange and lemon notes. I love neroli, but this smells more of sugared fruit flavored kids cereal than any other citrus based opening I've smelled yet. It is nice, but it also disappears rapidly, and when I say rapidly, I mean within 5 minutes it has lost more than half of it's presence. It literally went from having sillage to being a close skin scent in 5 minutes. That's poor performance in my book, especially for the money this fragrance costs. I was going to rate it as a neutral because as I said, I love neroli, but this performed so poorly that I can't see how tit could be anything but a negative rating, even though it's a pleasant enough scent...for about 20 minutes...and then it's gone. At least it was on me. Pretty sad really.
07th April, 2017
A promising fruity opening, but overall this is not something I would want to wear routinely. The structure supporting the fruit in the opening does not work for me.
11th September, 2016
This is a thoughtful composition of mainly citruses, neroli, and the creative combination of ylang ylang and vetiver at the base. The opening is a fresh lemon blast made a little sharp by the petitgrain.

I start noticing the vetiver about 5 minutes later, with the neroli and ylang ylang making it almost feel like a spice. This vetiver is a clean, lifeless one almost borrowed from Etro's Vetiver.

Therefore, the resulting dry down to me is literally Etro's Vetiver plus neroli. This is not a bad thing. In fact, it is quite innovative and unique. The problem for me is that this dry down is not a welcoming one. It feels desolate and lonely like an old memory of being lost as a child.

Try it. You may love it. If not, you just might appreciate it.
16th May, 2015
Really not that special, it smells a bit of old man. Also, very fleeting. Not worth the price tag. Have yet to find a Heeley perfume that really knocks my socks off
05th October, 2014

Add your review of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's

Shop for Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's products online

Member images of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's

There are no member images of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's yet. Why not be the first?