Bulgari Man (2010)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Bulgari Man

Bulgari Man is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Bulgari Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulgari Man

This smells like pepper to me. A more refined pepper enveloped in a quality cologne, but still mostly just pepper. Plain and boring; similar to another cologne I had a sample of which had a black angled bottle. It’s no surprise I’ve forgotten its name.
07th November, 2016
Smells like a Sephora store on a busy Saturday afternoon. Completely uninspiring.
05th October, 2016
Very nice, refined, modern scent. Reminds me of Dior Homme Cologne. Projected well and lasted the entire work day.
23rd August, 2016
Fresh clean and green...and forgettable
17th May, 2016
my aunt gave it to me for christmas, and i was very intrigued by it. sadly it wasn't for me. this is a 40's ad up man's cologne. A very woodsy and dry scent, that my 60 years old uncle would wear. very boring.

because i didin't have an other fragrance at the time, i used the hole bottle...i won't buy it again though.

13th September, 2015
Salutation.

Nice is the word comes to mind with this one.BVLGARI MAN is fresh and unpretentious,opening with vitality and lingering warmth and soft on my skin. Modern,Simple,Urban,Familiar,Pleasant, well-balanced,Daytime scent with a Beautiful bottle.

When I first sprayed on my skin i got the immediate feeling that i had tested some similar scents before as It starts out smelling of citrus like a loaf of fragrances in the market then fades to a subtle and woody notes.the honey just inset strong enough or apparent.this scents doesn't have a lot of oomph for me and sorry i am not impressed with it.

This scents light enough for EVERYDAY&OFFICE use but not special enough for Evening occasions. BVLGARI MAN would be also good for wearing in WARM weather. it is more for younger man.Anyway like often fragrances from BVLGARI this fragrance is certainly a respectable quality too but not for me!

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?5 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
13th May, 2015

Add your review of Bulgari Man

Shop for Bulgari Man products online

Search Amazon for Bulgari Man

Member images of Bulgari Man

There are no member images of Bulgari Man yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Bulgari Man