Bulgari Man (2010)
    by Bulgari

Bulgari Man Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Bulgari Man

Showing 1 to 6 of 42 reviews.

montagne's avatar
    montagne

Vulgari.

29 January, 2014

adam090273's avatar
    adam090273

General wear Scent

Don't under-estimate the projection of this scent. I walked past a guy the other and clearly smelt this at ten feet. No doubt he had over-applied but it was really non offensive.

Its a clear, crisp scent that I find a little soapy / powdery, but very well made.

Good for the office, lasting maybe 6 hours on the occasions I wore it. I recently wore this to a funeral and I think its a good scent for these occasions, when you want to smell clean but in no way over the top.

Pros: Inexpensive and non offensive. Versatile
    Cons: Unoriginal"

09 September, 2013

Swanky's avatar
    Swanky

Bulgari Man comes in very nice clothing, almost formal and classy, a black tie kind of bottle. The name of the fragrance, like so many others these days, especially in the designer realm, is dull but unpretentious.

The fragrance has a subtle woody-floral construction in the style of Guerlain Homme and ST Dupont and Cartier's Declaration. It starts with a mild bergamot and is shortly joined by a muted violet leaf aroma. Many masculines today use violet leaf lazily and harshly, but Man uses it judiciously to add depth to a somewhat transparent recipe.Vetiver, sandalwood and musk round out the team. Unspectacular, but solidly done. This makes a fine choice for those occasions where discretion is the better part of valor: weddings, funerals, work, church and job interviews.

01st April, 2013

Echo777's avatar
    Echo777

A much better offering from Bulgari than Bulgari Pour Homme, in my opinion. Better than Bulgari PH Extreme as well. Has a deeper and richer vanilla muskiness I really enjoy after the bergamot top notes wear off. But still kinda boring. A nice office scent for sure, but not as interesting as Bulgari Black

07 March, 2013

Diogenes65's avatar
    Diogenes65

A very very green fragrance. Not something I would wear, If feels like it needs something...I wish I detected the 'warm' base notes more, it may have helped it

02 March, 2013

Jack Hunter's avatar
    Jack Hunter

On application I'm picking up bergamot and pear coupled with a lovely violet note. The fragrance is balmy, light and quite watery though very well composed.

As time goes by it gets a little sweeter with woods showing up within the mix. I have to say this scent is quite enchanting and smells really good.

It projects off you well you but never overpowering though the longevity for me was about four to five hours.

All in all the balmy fruit and floral notes that are joined by woods gets my thumbs up.

09 February, 2013