Bulgari Man (2010)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Bulgari Man

Bulgari Man is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Bulgari Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulgari Man

Salutation.

Nice is the word comes to mind with this one.BVLGARI MAN is fresh and unpretentious,opening with vitality and lingering warmth and soft on my skin. Modern,Simple,Urban,Familiar,Pleasant, well-balanced,Daytime scent with a Beautiful bottle.

When I first sprayed on my skin i got the immediate feeling that i had tested some similar scents before as It starts out smelling of citrus like a loaf of fragrances in the market then fades to a subtle and woody notes.the honey just inset strong enough or apparent.this scents doesn't have a lot of oomph for me and sorry i am not impressed with it.

This scents light enough for EVERYDAY&OFFICE use but not special enough for Evening occasions. BVLGARI MAN would be also good for wearing in WARM weather. it is more for younger man.Anyway like often fragrances from BVLGARI this fragrance is certainly a respectable quality too but not for me!

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?5 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
13th May, 2015
A nondescript modern masculine with citrus up top succeded by a woody drydown with a somewhat creamy character and just a hint of sweetness. All that doesn't sound bad until you wake up next morning having no recollection at all what it smelled like. It is that boring. I can tolerate the opening but do not like the drydown, there seems to be some sourness lurking that I cannot appreciate at all.
Perhaps deserves a try and I'm being a bit harsh, but there are countless other fragrances that cover similar territory and purpose with a lot more oomph and class. Terre d'Hermes, Eau Sauvage Parfum and the reformulated version of Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme come to mind.
04th December, 2014
This is a very difficult scent to master. It's very pleasant with the smell of musk, lavender, and sandalwood. I was talking to someone at the time I purchased this and she said, " when you go out with me YOU WEAR THIS". she simply loved the smell and it is a very clean and manly smell. Be careful on the sprays because this can become rather offensive if you over do it. Very well put together and you can wear it anytime but I would aim more for spring and light temp summer.
06th October, 2014
Decent enough scent but it doesn't tickle my fancy. Clean, crisp and inoffensive but dreadfully impersonal.
30th July, 2014
I bought "Bvlgari Man" upon its debut and I have wavered every since. Some days it is quite refreshing and pleasant, while others "Man" can be overly powdery at the top nose which is a trait I do not care for. At any rate, "Man" is typically well received with a warm dry down and average sillage. It's basically your "Good morning, pass the office donuts and by the way the copier needs more toner" EDT.
23rd July, 2014
Zesty and tart notes of bergamot and citrus, aromatic soft woods (sandalwood, a hint of vetiver), patchouli, a discreet floral side with pleasant, shady-earthy nuances (violet leaves), and a few else, resins and perhaps cumin. I honestly miss the honey note, while I smell more clearly the woody accord, which slowly gets more and more prominent (becoming also more cedarwood-ish and balsamic) together with the violet leaves note and another floral note which smells of "clean laundry" (they say lotus, I trust that). After a while it's basically a classy, pleasantly boring "office-safe" scent lasting mostly based on a woody-floral accord which lasts for hours identical to itself. Not a masterpiece and overall a bit artificial but pleasant, fresh and elegant, with at least some depth and some decently vibrant notes – more than "the average mainstream" scent.

6,5/10
03rd July, 2014

Add your review of Bulgari Man

Shop for Bulgari Man products online

Search Amazon for Bulgari Man

Member images of Bulgari Man

There are no member images of Bulgari Man yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Bulgari Man