Paul Smith Man 2 (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HousePaul Smith
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Paul Smith Man 2

Paul Smith Man 2 is a masculine fragrance by Paul Smith. The scent was launched in 2010

Paul Smith Man 2 fragrance notes

Reviews of Paul Smith Man 2

Completely derivative but (barely) decent enough citrus-sandalwood-lavender Oriental fragrance ten years later on the trends. Smooth, soft, slightly “dark” and quite sweet, a bit powdery and mildly spicy (sweet, “round” notes of tonka and cardamom), reminding me of so many other fragrances I have a hard time staying focused on it. Trying to blend the crisp Oriental elegance of Declaration & friends, the “feminine” powderiness of Dior Homme & friends, and the “archetypal alpha male coworker” feel of Armani Code & friends. With echoes of Body Kouros too, and maybe Bulgari Man. The only note which doesn’t smell plastic is tonka. A bit juvenile and depressingly cheap but there’s worse around – anyway I think it’s discontinued, so nevermind (and don’t bother looking for it).

01st June, 2015
BradneyJ Show all reviews
I got this alongside the deodorant. If I recall, I picked it up in duty free at Heathrow. I liked the deo, I don't hate this and my better half reacts well to it, but I tend to reach for my other options. It's a bit complex than my preferred options. If I wore fragrances every day, this would probably get used once every couple of weeks. I tend to wear perfume less often than that though, so this may take a while to finish.
12th February, 2013
This makes me ill :-S Headache inducing. I can't stand it. It maybe smells okay from distance but when u get closer it itches ur nose. Don't buy it.
11th October, 2011
Distilled from a million bottles of shampoo, this bog-standard, generic bottle of juice is the perfect missing ingredient in a cocktail that would normally include alcohol, blood and vomit on a night out in Basildon.
07th February, 2011
For those who weren't already bored to tears by the lack of originality in most men's fragrance, I give you Paul Smith Man 2. For such an innovative fashion house to churn out the same old codswallop as everyone else is a great shame. One redeeming feature: a warming, slightly metrosexual drydown as your compensation for forking out designer prices for discount store perfume. **
30th October, 2010 (last edited: 30th November, 2013)

Add your review of Paul Smith Man 2

Shop for Paul Smith Man 2 products online

Shop for Paul Smith Man 2 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Paul Smith Man 2

Member images of Paul Smith Man 2

There are no member images of Paul Smith Man 2 yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads