Relax
by Michael Marcus

Relax information

Average Rating Not enough ratings yet.

HouseMichael Marcus

About Relax

Relax is a feminine perfume by Michael Marcus.

Relax fragrance notes

Reviews of Relax

There is one review of Relax.
Michael Marcus runs a make-up company in Dallas Texas. I discovered his line of fragrances at the last days of Takashimaya department store in New York in May 2010. Looking as always for a dry citrus fragrance I came across Relax and I was very excited about it. Months later I still consider myself fortunate for my find. Relax regardless of its common place name and notes, works perfectly for me. Of course the sparkling opening is fantastic, much more impressive than its dry down; however, it is at the dry down that the dryness of citrus is more evident after some sweetness. As most citrus fragrances this one too doesnít last for long, and this is the disappointing element for me. Two hours after application Relax stays close to the skin until it disappears. Nevertheless its citrus stays on my clothes for quite a while at least after some generous spraying. This is an eau de parfum and maybe this is the reason that although it does not last much longer than an eau de toilette, its brief life has a strong impact. The essential oils used make Relax feel like a precious composition of some kind. In my opinion Relax is made of high quality ingredients (although one can never be sure) and the combination of hesperides and green tea fulfils my expectations of a high quality body mist rather than an eau de parfum. All fragrances of Michael Marcus are very rare to find as the distribution has been very limited; if you ever come across any of them definitely try it. Relax proved to be a very well made unisex citrus fragrance, not at all linear, and fantastic to put on, and so effervescent that Relax isnít how I would have called it.
22nd August, 2010

Add your review of Relax

Shop for Relax products online

Member images of Relax

There are no member images of Relax yet. Why not be the first?