04 Petrana (2010)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 27 ratings

04 Petrana Fragrance Notes

04 Petrana information

04 Petrana is a unisex fragrance by Odin New York. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for 04 Petrana products online

Reviews of 04 Petrana

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

mnaonbn's avatar

Petrana = barely-there floral orris butter + melon (violet leaf) + fake musk. This primary accord (of floral/fruity/musky) is exactly how the scent of cheap/mass-market laundry products is constructed. In short, Petrana smells just like cheap/mass-market laundry products. This is nasty.

26 January, 2013

alfarom's avatar

A violet leaf driven floral frgrance of average quality. A moderate pink pepper note blends quite armonically to heliotrope and floral patterns (mainly iris) turning then into a clean musky drydown. Everything is surrounded by a green vibe throughout. Pleasant, honestly refined, very wearable and totally unisex yet not incredibly interesting. A nice one among nice others.

10th July, 2011 (Last Edited: 14 August, 2011)

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

Petrana - an interesting unisex. Women should give this one a try too for it's very wearable .
    This is to sum up - an elegant iris fragrance. Sweetish and powdery to start. Sheer and subtle. Candied Violets is what I thought when I applied this.However , the iris shines after the top notes and lasts till dry down.
    If Dior Homme appeals ,then this should too.

10th May, 2011 (Last Edited: 12 May, 2011)

This is a pleasant fragrance – I do dislike the violet note in it, but that’s just me... actually the violet in integrated quite well in the balance and movement of the fragrance. 04 Petrana contains representative florals, green notes, and white musk: I would say it is green dominant. The accords are balanced and natural smelling, and it has good sillage and longevity. All that said, I find nothing at all special about it, or for that matter… nothing that makes Petrana much different from a well-made designer fragrance. It’s a competent fragrance but I don’t see it as niche quality…

09 January, 2011

Daryl J.'s avatar

As a Basenotes newbie who does not speak fragrance-talk, I'll keep the review simple:

It's great for any setting where Burberry London/London SE would be used, has very good longevity on my skin, has reasonable sillage, and is an excellent value at the price point. When my bottle runs out, I'll buy it again as I'm using it frequently.

I think it is an equal to Burberry London. It is more simple, is very linear to my nose, but is simple *good* the entire time.

04 September, 2010

Add your review of 04 Petrana

Search for on eBay United States

Men's Odin New York 04 Petrana
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Odin New York Formula 04 Petrana Vial Sample 2ml 0.07 fl oz New With Card
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 25 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)