Sanrio - Hello Kitty (2010)
    by Demeter Fragrance Library For Sanrio [Hello Kitty]

Average Rating:

Sanrio - Hello Kitty Fragrance notes

Red apple, Green apple, Yellow apple

Sanrio - Hello Kitty information

Sanrio - Hello Kitty is a women's fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Sanrio - Hello Kitty

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

Adama's avatar

A smack in the face of synthetic candy apple. It's for young girls, but is terrible and eye watering. I'm reconsidering giving it to my niece...

01st June, 2014

sherapop's avatar

Red apple, green apple, yellow apple? Hmmm... I guess it's all a matter of interpretation when it comes to these entirely, unrepentantly synthetic solutions.

Sanrio HELLO KITTY, of which I was sent a mini some months ago, smells to me as though it was drawn directly from the huge vat of light, somewhat sweet florientals from which most celebrities' commissioned perfumers appear to commence. Then they add a touch of this or that--a bag of sugar, a bit of "citrus" interest up top, a few spices or what not--and slap their celebrity's name on a bottle designed under their "creative direction" as well. With this worthy task completed, the perfumer hits the road with another line on his or her c.v. and a portfolio one page thicker than it was before.

The good news is that this mass market launch (unlike some fly-by-nighters) did not assault my central nervous system. The bad news is that it did not exceed my exceedingly low expectations. The perfumer must have gone AWOL on this one, as it's about as generic as they get. I don't even think that I could throw this mini in as an extra to a swap. (Well, at least not in good conscience...)

05th September, 2011

miss-little-miss's avatar

I honestly thought it smelled of strawberries! It's a fun scent. A bit young for me but I love 'Hello Kitty' and while I was on a trip to Montreal, they were selling them at this hat shop and I just loved it so I bought one :)

19th August, 2010