Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie (2010)
    by Jennifer Aniston

• Bottle Designer: David Lipman

Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie Fragrance Notes

Shop for Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie products online

Reviews of Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral6 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Cricketkitty's avatar
    Cricketkitty

I was prepared to dislike this, as Jennifer Aniston is not one of my favorite actresses, but I was surprised to find a nice, clean, fresh fragrance, ideal for warmer weather.

Within 10 minutes it had turned into a Bounce sheet.

Within the hour it was completely gone.

Tried it again on a hot, humid, day and the same thing occurred. I'll save my money for a more lasting fragrance, or at the very least a box of Bounce sheets.

08 September, 2012

Gingersnpr's avatar
    Gingersnpr

This to me is Beachy and sexy. I can't count how many times people have asked what I am wearing. I find it's in the same realm as Jglow and breathless by Victorias Secret. But this one is perfect and no way like sand and sable which some people say. I tried sand and sable. My husband said I smelled old.
    So note to self, NEVER sample that again. Lol

27 August, 2012

LA2000's avatar
    LA2000

Jennifer Aniston is a crisper, cleaner, more austere, floral version of the already super clean "Gendarme". The press materials indicate that the bottle was based on the work of Frank Gehry, but the scent itself brings to mind another architect: John Pawson. JA is the scent of polished cement floors, floor to ceiling glass, vaulted ceilings, and orderly, minimalist furnishings after the maid (with OCD) has done her thing. There is a biting astringency to the fragrance, as if behind the lovely scent of expensive floral arrangements you can still smell the cleaning products that have scrubbed the room of any flaw and imperfection. This is the scent of order.

I really like it. Definitely unisex. Longevity could be better. I alternate it with "Gendarme" when I want the same "freshly scrubbed and dry cleaned" effect but in a different scent.

25 May, 2012

Quarry's avatar
    Quarry

(I enjoyed Sherapop's thorough review.) While waiting for the Target Pharmacy to get my order close to correct this afternoon, I visited the anchored perfume bottles from which one can sample only by putting a body part in front of a fixed sprayer. I already knew I didn't like the other celebrescents, so I sampled Aniston's and felt a mild attraction for the citrus and floral. Conclusion: If the same recipe were made of quality ingredients rather than cost-conscious synthetics, I'd probably really like it, especially if I were 40 years younger.

05 March, 2012

Shadya's avatar
    Shadya

I wouldnt spend my money on it again. The smell is quite like antiseptic or tide, hardly a fresh scent that one enjoys after a shower. Sad to say the stores in Doha, Qatar have no idea about fragrance notes, including Sephora. The fragrance does not last long, and is completely gone by the end of the day. Better luck next time.

17 January, 2012

sherapop's avatar
    sherapop

I vaguely recall having read at some point during the height of Jennifer Aniston's "Woman Scorned World Tour" that she was one of the celebrities whose favorite perfume was produced by the house of Clean. Then of course there is her ad campaign for Smart Water: the implication being that the Woman Scorned is clean and pure, unlike the vamp who stole her man. Given all of this background, I cannot really claim to be surprised that Ms. Aniston's new perfume smells like a cross between one of the Clean compositions and the Philosophy fragrance which smacks of Dow Aerosol Bathroom cleaner (I believe it is INNER GRACE).

LOLAVIE or JENNIFER ANISTON, whatever it is named, opens with a slightly caustic quality very reminiscent to my nose of household cleaning products. I'd say that it very nearly crosses over the line and may well incorporate some of the IFF accords being used to scent household antibacterial wipes, powders, and sprays. The quality is not exactly sharp, as in sharp floral green perfumes, for example. No, it's more industrial to my nose. Fortunately, the opening subsides relatively quickly, leaving behind something pretty close to a middling hotel soap facsimile. Is this woman obsessed with hygiene or what? Perhaps her nemesis wears civet bombs and that is real reason why her marriage came to an end.

09 November, 2011