Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie (2010)
by Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie information

Year of Launch2010

HouseJennifer Aniston
SupplierIFF
PackagingDavid Lipman
Parent CompanyFalic Group

About Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie is a feminine perfume by Jennifer Aniston. The scent was launched in 2010 and the bottle was designed by David Lipman

Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie fragrance notes

Reviews of Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

Absolutely love the Jasmine which is about all I am getting right now from this fragrance! It's been an hour on and it's fading too fast!
I would Love this to be stronger and project more!
I am getting a tiny bit of musk and sandlewood as it begins to die down to a skin scent, but mainly a beautiful soft Jasmine which makes my mood lift and I want to keep smelling my wrists...This is happing within an hour..
One would have to not mind carrying this in purse to keep the initial scent. A lotion for the body may help carry this...
It is so very similar to an old go to favorite of mine, from 1979 which is Jovan Night Blooming Jasmine!
I must say it's a beautiful,soft clean smell,in which I would not mind my clothes being washed in this...My sheets being sprayed in this before sleep..
Saying that is not at all a put down!
This smell I wouldn't mind smelling on everything I own...A lovely scent!!I have to give it a positive for it's a fantastic mood elevating scent, even though it would be nice if it were a bit stronger...I am the type of person who likes to leave a trail of me having walked through a room and that it's not doing for me! IMO A good buy for people who do not want to chance offending anyone at their job or whatever the case may be!Perfect scent for a nurse or a doctor!
06th March, 2017
I was prepared to dislike this, as Jennifer Aniston is not one of my favorite actresses, but I was surprised to find a nice, clean, fresh fragrance, ideal for warmer weather.

Within 10 minutes it had turned into a Bounce sheet.

Within the hour it was completely gone.

Tried it again on a hot, humid, day and the same thing occurred. I'll save my money for a more lasting fragrance, or at the very least a box of Bounce sheets.
08th September, 2012
This to me is Beachy and sexy. I can't count how many times people have asked what I am wearing. I find it's in the same realm as Jglow and breathless by Victorias Secret. But this one is perfect and no way like sand and sable which some people say. I tried sand and sable. My husband said I smelled old.
So note to self, NEVER sample that again. Lol
27th August, 2012
LA2000 Show all reviews
Jennifer Aniston is a crisper, cleaner, more austere, floral version of the already super clean "Gendarme". The press materials indicate that the bottle was based on the work of Frank Gehry, but the scent itself brings to mind another architect: John Pawson. JA is the scent of polished cement floors, floor to ceiling glass, vaulted ceilings, and orderly, minimalist furnishings after the maid (with OCD) has done her thing. There is a biting astringency to the fragrance, as if behind the lovely scent of expensive floral arrangements you can still smell the cleaning products that have scrubbed the room of any flaw and imperfection. This is the scent of order.

I really like it. Definitely unisex. Longevity could be better. I alternate it with "Gendarme" when I want the same "freshly scrubbed and dry cleaned" effect but in a different scent.

25th May, 2012
Quarry Show all reviews
(I enjoyed Sherapop's thorough review.) While waiting for the Target Pharmacy to get my order close to correct this afternoon, I visited the anchored perfume bottles from which one can sample only by putting a body part in front of a fixed sprayer. I already knew I didn't like the other celebrescents, so I sampled Aniston's and felt a mild attraction for the citrus and floral. Conclusion: If the same recipe were made of quality ingredients rather than cost-conscious synthetics, I'd probably really like it, especially if I were 40 years younger.
05th March, 2012
Shadya Show all reviews
I wouldnt spend my money on it again. The smell is quite like antiseptic or tide, hardly a fresh scent that one enjoys after a shower. Sad to say the stores in Doha, Qatar have no idea about fragrance notes, including Sephora. The fragrance does not last long, and is completely gone by the end of the day. Better luck next time.
17th January, 2012

Add your review of Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

Shop for Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie products online

Search Amazon for Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

Member images of Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie

There are no member images of Jennifer Aniston / Lolavie yet. Why not be the first?