Marry Me (2010)

HouseLanvin
PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Marry Me

Marry Me is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu

Marry Me fragrance notes

Reviews of Marry Me

rbaker Show all reviews
A fruity-peachy opening greets me, and, whilst fighting my potential subconscious bias at such a somewhat - mmh - tacky name, I must confess that the begin is not bad at all - yes there is sweetness but it is never overly intrusive and cloying throught the duration of this scent, partly due to hints of a citric-acid like note being added at times.

The heart notes are clearly white-floral; a pleasant magnolia, touches of muguet and rounded off by freesias - yes, synthetic to a large extent but quite well made and decently blended. The base adds white musk, but the late stages are the least interesting part of this creation.

As far as the performance is concerned, the moderate sillage is paired with good projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin. Being just at the border between neutral and positive, it is this latter feature that drags it across the line - just at the skin of its teeth. 2.75/5
29th August, 2015
This is one of my favorite scents indeed! I love the sweet, floral scents! I find it pleasing and the scents lasts a long time on me. For those who are sensitive with strong perfumes do wear Marry Me! sparingly to avoid any headaches. It made me feel feminine and elegant in a modern way which attracts compliments on how good it smells on me. I must have a good chemistry with Marry Me.
09th May, 2014

Add your review of Marry Me

Shop for Marry Me products online

Search Amazon for Marry Me

Member images of Marry Me

There are no member images of Marry Me yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads