Purr (2010)

Purr is a feminine perfume by Katy Perry. The scent was launched in 2010

Purr fragrance notes

Reviews of Purr

Salutation.

A generic floral_fruity type of perfume that has become stereotypical of celebrity created fumes!it's not a super noticeable scent once it dries down.it doesent leave a huge trail saying "here I am".but it's nice to smell and stays close to the skin.juicy is how I would describe it.thick,voluptuous and juicy.it's the essence of Katy Perry herself,the person sweet and Seductive.a bit powdery,vanillic, fruity,charming and flirtatious.

Although the fruity is presented well in this perfume,the vanilla notes tend to dominate.the red apple and peach tend to be very sugary and synhetetic,slightly headache,inducing when over applied.the floral heart's a little better than the opening.while the dry downs absolutely warm and sultry of vanilla,coconut and amber.the scent reminds me of fruit that has been under the sun until it is the sweetest it can be.it's great for hot summer days and nights when you want to smell sultry and juicy.

Sillage?Pleasent.

Longevity?+3 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
11th January, 2016
Of course it goes without saying that this is one of the best perfumes for bottle collectors ever! :D The cat-shaped, jeweled bottle complete with "collar" and charm are, of course, a huge part of the appeal with this fragrance. The first time I ever saw this one in a local department store I was immediately drawn to it like a magnet!
The perfume itself is quite nice too, although I would say it's probably one of those scents that I don't mind in cold weather, but I think I might strongly dislike in the summer! As another reviewer said, it is very strong and sweet, since sweet notes are right in the base of this one too!
It's actually another perfume, like "The One" by Dolce & Gabbana, that smells like what I thought "Chant D'Aromes" by Guerlain was supposed to smell like based on Turin's description in "The A-Z Guide to Perfume." "Chant D'Aromes", to me, really doesn't smell much like peach, it's more like sugar and spice. "Purr" by Katy Perry, on the other hand, is definitely very, very "peaches 'n cream!" It's another very dark, cold, dreary November day here where I live, and I'm definitely enjoying the fruity-sweet scent of this perfume!It's an instant pick-me-up if you're feeling slightly down. I definitely recommend trying this one if you like very sweet fruity-florals, and especially if you love both peaches and coconut, since I find both of those notes pretty dominant in this scent!
26th November, 2015
too strong and sweet. an edt version might fit me better
19th June, 2015

Add your review of Purr

Shop for Purr products online

Shop for Purr at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Purr

Member images of Purr

There are no member images of Purr yet. Why not be the first?