Calvin Klein Beauty (2010)
    by Calvin Klein

Average Rating: 3

Based on 33 ratings

Calvin Klein Beauty Fragrance notes

Ambrette seed, Jasmine, Cedar

Calvin Klein Beauty information

Calvin Klein Beauty is a women's fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for Calvin Klein Beauty products online

100ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    $74.51*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 50.00)

Reviews of Calvin Klein Beauty

Showing 1 to 6 of 11 reviews.

Cricketkitty's avatar

I get a lily/cedar scent from this. I was surprised to like this one so well. However a sales associate at Sephora said it did not sell well and that particular store quit carrying it. I have seen it at Kohls however. This was marketed for 40-ish woman, who probably would not be shopping at a Calvin Klein counter anyway. This is a nice, clean, safe fragrance that would not offend in the office space.

04th September, 2012

blood-orange's avatar

It's not like this scent hasn't been done before, but admist the fruity floral releases over this past year, Calvin Klein's new floral scent is rather refreshing to say the least.

Beauty is a cross between my very favourite Burberry Weekend and Michael Kors EDP. It's a rather bold, sparkling and Summery interpretation of a white floral scent, being mostly jasmine, lily and tuberose with a rich cedary base.

The floral blend, although very clean smelling, is quite heavenly. It's somewhat elegant and innocent like the advertising suggests, however for some it is far too distant from those heavier scents like Euphoria and Secret Obsession which have been big sellers in the past.

Beauty is a pretty scent, however unfortunately lacking in depth and distinction. I do like this fragrance, but I did hope for more. I quite like its floral freshness, yet every now and then I sense something that smells like a floral-scented bathroom diffuser.

The longevity of Beauty is great, well worth the big bucks, however the sillage can in some ways be too strong. Seeming that I'd prefer this kind of scent in the Summer, its heaviness would probably make me ill under such hot conditions.

04th April, 2012

sofababe's avatar

I tried this, thought it was a bit "meh", and then felt a bit bad for it so I ordered 5ml to get a better test, to wear for a couple of days and nights.

I still maintain that its linear, after several hours it doesn't seem to have developed at all. But that's actually OK cos I'm really starting to like it a lot! Its white all the way, jasmine and lily, a little bit soapy, very clean smelling. I think the ad is perfect, beautiful Diane Kruger in understated make up and simple but stunning white dresses. Its a very womanly fragrance, I can't imagine too many teens appreciating this one. But I do.

I can imagine brides choosing this for their big day, when you certainly don't want your dress to be out shone by your perfume choice.

Lovely. Sorry I doubted you Beauty.

19th March, 2012

Lolalemon's avatar

I am surprised that none of the previous reviews recognized this is a rather straight forward jasmine scent. (no tuberose, no gardenia).
    If you like the smell of star jasmine in bloom, you will enjoy this as it's a very close match. Some jasmine scents have that indolic funk that smells unpleasant -- there is no indolic funk in Beauty. It's clear as a bell.
    The musk smooths it out giving it creaminess and the cedar spices it up-- in essence pumping up what natural jasmine smells like. This all said- the first spray was sharp and brought to mind a bigger perfume (think poison, red door) than it dried down to. It ended up fairly uncomplicated, but still a powerful floral. If you like jasmine, or even big florals (such as the big tuberose in Michael Kors Michael, you should give it a shot. Most other Jasmines miss the mark, Beauty nails it.

09th March, 2012

NOEL MAHC's avatar

I love the start of this fragrance, however I can't take the middle and the drydown isn't bad. The tuberose/jasmine/gardenia notes were too much for me.

29th November, 2011

PremierT's avatar

I was just browsing and an eager SA convinced me to try this. I can't give a full review because I paid no attention to the opening or mid-notes. It was as CK's usually are, pleasant and completely forgotten within an hour. The review comes some five hours later when I got a whiff of something sweet but sex-like on my wrist. I'd completely forgotten I had this stuff on and suddenly I'm getting what smells like the dry down of Annick Goutal Passion.. musk behind something green and very floral some combo of lily and maybe honey? I came to BN to check what others were saying and I was surprised by the scathing reviews. Sure its not ground-breaking but for the brand and the market their aiming at the scent is right on. On the top it is very feminine but inoffensive and hours later it still has some presence and smells like perfume rather than laundry detergent. Not bad.

06th September, 2011

• Time Left: 18 days
    Calvin Klein Beauty EDP Spray 100ml
    • Time Left: 3 days
    (Shipping from Australia)
    Calvin Klein Beauty by Calvin Klein 3.3 / 3.4 oz edp Perfume Spray (Original)
    • Time Left: 3 days
    CK BEAUTY * Calvin Klein * Perfume for Women * 3.3 / 3.4 oz * edp * NEW IN BOX

Member images of Calvin Klein Beauty

There are no member images of Calvin Klein Beauty yet. Why not be the first?