Calvin Klein Beauty (2010)
by Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein Beauty information

Year of Launch2010

HouseCalvin Klein
PerfumerSophie Labbé
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Calvin Klein Beauty

Calvin Klein Beauty is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophie Labbé

Calvin Klein Beauty fragrance notes

Reviews of Calvin Klein Beauty

I agree with others that this has a very clear and straightforward jasmine heart, yet it's jasmine without much sweetness. For that very reason it went a little sharp and shrill on me, yet I've witnessed it at its best on others, and its best is quite good. Elegant but not the least dowdy.
12th July, 2015
Salutation.

BEAUTY is a white floral blend that interprets a soft bouquet of Jasmine.A delightfully elegant and pleasant scent.It reminds me of an early spring morning or a cool summer evening when you get that hint of lily or jasmine floating in the breeze.Floral, Soft,Clean,Feminine,Delicate,Cute,Discreet and Romantic.

This feminine scent possesses a blend of a soft and delicate floral as it has a feminine opening of ambrette,followed by a jasmine heart,which is softened with lily.opulent cedar in the base, providing an elegant touch to this romantic perfume. however it is not very original but what is important is that it is not one of those cloying,strong fragrance that make an elevator ride painful.

BEAUTY is perfect for Spring and Summer Daytime wearing and also suitable for a wedding.it is like the first flowers of Spring and if you close your eyes,you'd think you were walking through a garden early in the morning.It is not overwhelming and makes you confident of your femininity.Really nice but nothing special.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?The best part of this EDP for me as the longevity is very good on my skin.

6.5/10
13th May, 2015
I get a lily/cedar scent from this. I was surprised to like this one so well. However a sales associate at Sephora said it did not sell well and that particular store quit carrying it. I have seen it at Kohls however. This was marketed for 40-ish woman, who probably would not be shopping at a Calvin Klein counter anyway. This is a nice, clean, safe fragrance that would not offend in the office space.
04th September, 2012
It's not like this scent hasn't been done before, but admist the fruity floral releases over this past year, Calvin Klein's new floral scent is rather refreshing to say the least.

Beauty is a cross between my very favourite Burberry Weekend and Michael Kors EDP. It's a rather bold, sparkling and Summery interpretation of a white floral scent, being mostly jasmine, lily and tuberose with a rich cedary base.

The floral blend, although very clean smelling, is quite heavenly. It's somewhat elegant and innocent like the advertising suggests, however for some it is far too distant from those heavier scents like Euphoria and Secret Obsession which have been big sellers in the past.

Beauty is a pretty scent, however unfortunately lacking in depth and distinction. I do like this fragrance, but I did hope for more. I quite like its floral freshness, yet every now and then I sense something that smells like a floral-scented bathroom diffuser.

The longevity of Beauty is great, well worth the big bucks, however the sillage can in some ways be too strong. Seeming that I'd prefer this kind of scent in the Summer, its heaviness would probably make me ill under such hot conditions.
04th April, 2012
I tried this, thought it was a bit "meh", and then felt a bit bad for it so I ordered 5ml to get a better test, to wear for a couple of days and nights.

I still maintain that its linear, after several hours it doesn't seem to have developed at all. But that's actually OK cos I'm really starting to like it a lot! Its white all the way, jasmine and lily, a little bit soapy, very clean smelling. I think the ad is perfect, beautiful Diane Kruger in understated make up and simple but stunning white dresses. Its a very womanly fragrance, I can't imagine too many teens appreciating this one. But I do.

I can imagine brides choosing this for their big day, when you certainly don't want your dress to be out shone by your perfume choice.

Lovely. Sorry I doubted you Beauty.
19th March, 2012
I am surprised that none of the previous reviews recognized this is a rather straight forward jasmine scent. (no tuberose, no gardenia).
If you like the smell of star jasmine in bloom, you will enjoy this as it's a very close match. Some jasmine scents have that indolic funk that smells unpleasant -- there is no indolic funk in Beauty. It's clear as a bell.
The musk smooths it out giving it creaminess and the cedar spices it up-- in essence pumping up what natural jasmine smells like. This all said- the first spray was sharp and brought to mind a bigger perfume (think poison, red door) than it dried down to. It ended up fairly uncomplicated, but still a powerful floral. If you like jasmine, or even big florals (such as the big tuberose in Michael Kors Michael, you should give it a shot. Most other Jasmines miss the mark, Beauty nails it.
09th March, 2012

Add your review of Calvin Klein Beauty

Shop for Calvin Klein Beauty products online

Shop for Calvin Klein Beauty at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Calvin Klein Beauty

Member images of Calvin Klein Beauty

There are no member images of Calvin Klein Beauty yet. Why not be the first?