Pink Sparkle (2010)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseKylie Minogue
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Pink Sparkle

Pink Sparkle is a feminine perfume by Kylie Minogue. The scent was launched in 2010

Pink Sparkle fragrance notes

Reviews of Pink Sparkle

All of Kylie Minogue's fragrances left me either unimpressed or repulsed. Pink Sparkle is different.

This fragrance is neither original or particularly outstanding, however it is very pleasant and certainly wearable. At present I'm sitting at my desk with a glass of pink champagne to my right. I am not surprised to see a champagne note listed here seeming that Pink Sparkle has a somewhat fizzy and rich grape accord.

Although a fruity floral, Pink Sparkle tends to be more on the floral side. The peach is truly lovely in this fragrance. It is feminine and light and definitely not overdone like some peachy scents on the market today. However I do love peach in almost any scent.

The white florals are absolutely delightful in Pink Sparkle. This fragrance strikes me as something very feminine and clean because of them. I also feel that this fragrance represents the real Kylie realistically. Fragrances like Showtime and Couture were scents that I couldn't imagine her wearing in any circumstance due to their overly sweetened and childish nature.

Pink Sparkle is grown-up and inoffensive. It doesn't need to be loud to make a statement. Pink Sparkle is a fragrance that everyone will find themselves liking to some extent, guaranteed.
04th September, 2011
CoL Show all reviews
I love this! Fizzy citrus with a tiny touch of floral. Very happy fragrance, bubbly, like the lady herself!
02nd October, 2010

Add your review of Pink Sparkle

Shop for Pink Sparkle products online

Shop for Pink Sparkle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pink Sparkle

Member images of Pink Sparkle

There are no member images of Pink Sparkle yet. Why not be the first?