Pink Sparkle (2010)
    by Kylie Minogue

Pink Sparkle Fragrance Notes

Shop for Pink Sparkle products online

Reviews of Pink Sparkle

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

All of Kylie Minogue's fragrances left me either unimpressed or repulsed. Pink Sparkle is different.

This fragrance is neither original or particularly outstanding, however it is very pleasant and certainly wearable. At present I'm sitting at my desk with a glass of pink champagne to my right. I am not surprised to see a champagne note listed here seeming that Pink Sparkle has a somewhat fizzy and rich grape accord.

Although a fruity floral, Pink Sparkle tends to be more on the floral side. The peach is truly lovely in this fragrance. It is feminine and light and definitely not overdone like some peachy scents on the market today. However I do love peach in almost any scent.

The white florals are absolutely delightful in Pink Sparkle. This fragrance strikes me as something very feminine and clean because of them. I also feel that this fragrance represents the real Kylie realistically. Fragrances like Showtime and Couture were scents that I couldn't imagine her wearing in any circumstance due to their overly sweetened and childish nature.

Pink Sparkle is grown-up and inoffensive. It doesn't need to be loud to make a statement. Pink Sparkle is a fragrance that everyone will find themselves liking to some extent, guaranteed.

04 September, 2011

CoL's avatar
    CoL

I love this! Fizzy citrus with a tiny touch of floral. Very happy fragrance, bubbly, like the lady herself!

02 October, 2010