Womanity (2010)

HouseThierry Mugler
PerfumerFabrice Pellegrin
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Womanity

Womanity is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin

Womanity fragrance notes

Reviews of Womanity

I get green flowers and hazelnuts. Lots of it. It was very surprising already. But now it is fig and caviar?! I don’t know what to think. Amazing. Great sillage and longevity as well.
26th April, 2018
When it initially hits the skin, the mixture of caviar and fig blasts out. It feels weird, and to some extent, nauseating. However, the salty note mellows into a light touch after a while and it becomes a fresh fig-theme scent. It's fruity sweet with a hint of saltiness, crisp and sparkling. I feel like experiencing gastronomic delight. As many suggested a certain comparison, I can understand the liaison but don't think it smells exactly like that and don't think it's that provocative in purpose. To me, it's a woody-fruity fragrance out of convention, a fresh scent to rock with all year round. The sillage is quite good and the longevity is around 10h. However, I do suggest test before buying as the caviar note may be a tricky part.
01st January, 2018
I am wearing Womanity for the first and last time today. I've recently got back into Mugler perfumes, after being put off them by Eau de Star, which I found utterly cloying and synthetic. I'm enjoying the other Muglers so much, I bought a bottle of Womanity online, without having smelled it, after reading it was discontinued. I can honestly say this is the oddest perfume I have ever smelled; I don't know if it behaves particularly oddly on my skin, but all I get is ozonic parsley notes, with the slightest hint of wood. I couldn't smell anything in common with other Mugler fragrances at all.

I could imagine this as a rather eccentric room fragrance, pot pourri refresher oil, even as a rather odd Yankee Candle fragrance (with a name like Ocean Parsley), but not as a perfume! I really wish I'd spent the money on a bottle of Angel Muse instead. If this is how Womanity typically smells, I'm not surprised it has been discontinued, though I'm actually more surprised it was ever put into production at all!

Update: after writing my review of Womanity, I feel it is only fair to add that I have realised that I love how it smells in the bottle; also when I wore it, some had sprayed onto my clothes, and I also loved it there. I have, therefore, come to the conclusion that Womanity behaves very oddly on my skin, and it isn't quite such a peculiar fragrance as I originally thought.
10th September, 2017 (last edited: 17th September, 2017)
I bought the smallest size of Womanity edp about six years ago and it is still on my shelf. I love most of Mugler's fragrances,and they sit very well on my skin, but this one does not morph to anything really good on my skin. My body chemistry does not pick up the sweetness of the fig-it lets the aroma go salty and not much else. I love the smell of it when I sniff the bottle-it just doesn't love me, if that makes any sense. I'm glad I only bought the smallest size!
26th March, 2017
Quite the compilation, as I find it is greater than the sum of it's parts. It satisfies the cravings for floral, clean, beachy and gourmand.

This feels like a smooth evening summer scent. This is soft floral, with an oceanic background. This lends itself to the imagining of being at a beachside luxury restaurant with lush florals and coconut tanning lotion hanging in the humid air as you are just about to tuck into a creamy dessert. Neither too salty nor too sweet....just lovely.

This has moderate sillage (at about 3 or so feet) with excellent staying power. Truly enjoyable.
05th December, 2016
Reminiscent of clean sweat... Of the salty, briny skin indicative of a day spent transitioning from the beach to the water, and back again. Don't let the strange notes scare you off. The caviar notes give it a beachy down-to-earth natural vibe, and the fig here is not the heavy, thick kind.. but earthy, calming, and full bodied. I had no idea what to expect going in, but was immediately delighted. I've since sent samples to several of my friends. This is unique, different, sure. But not bad at all!
13th June, 2016

Womanity Eau Pour Elles Women's by Thierry Mugler 1.7 oz EDT Spray Read Listing

• USD $29.95
  • Time Left: 12 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Womanity for Women Thierry Mugler Eau de Parfum Mini Splash 0.17 oz - New in Box

• USD $9.97
  • Time Left: 26 days
  • Shipping from: United States

THIERRY MUGLER WOMANITY EAU POUR ELLES EDT SPRAY - REFILLABLE - 2.7 oz.

• USD $49.99

Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau De Parfum Perfume EDP 0.17 oz 5 ml Splash Mini NIB

• USD $12.59
  • Time Left:

Member images of Womanity

There are no member images of Womanity yet. Why not be the first?