Scarlett (2009)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Scarlett

Scarlett is a feminine perfume by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp, Alberto Morillas and Honorine Blanc

Scarlett fragrance notes

Reviews of Scarlett

It's a lovely jasmin scent blended with honey and pear on me. This scent makes me think of a watered down jasmin note of Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue. While AEA's mixed jasmin note is too strong for my taste, Scarlett is easier to be apprieciated. It's a youthful and innocent fragrance for spring and summer. It's the carefree Scarlett O'Hara before the war IMHO. The longevity is about 4h and the sillage very close.

Actually it's the bottle that made me so curious. It's girly but in an elegant way. The relief on the bottle is so romantic.

Originally written in 2013.
22nd November, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
Light - hearted

Top Notes tea leaves, citrus, pear

Middle Notes jasmine, orange blossom, honeysuckle

Base Notes white musk, sandalwood

The top notes are pleasant - tea, citrus, quite a good orange blossom with a fruity undertone and a touch of honeysuckle - none of this is top-quality material but thrown together quite well, making a light and pleasant scent for warmer weather. On my skin the base notes are forgettable on me in their genericness and dullness - so I take this as a light - hearted uncomplicated scent. Projection and silage are limited, with three hours of longevity.

19th October, 2013
I can't accept that a house such a cacharel, creator of a distictive parfume as anais anais, is now lunching an unimpressive fruity juice. Simply clean red berries, nothing more.
22nd September, 2011
Scarlett is surprisingly clean and refreshing. It seems like more of a fruity floral than a floral woody musk in my opinion.

This fragrance is quite strong. I tend to get a lot of citruses like orange and bergamot mixed with a little jasmine in Scarlett. The fragrance is sweet but not overly so. In my opinion this isn't just suited to teens, anyone of any age could wear this.

I personally like this scent, possibly because of my love for orange-scented fragrances and white florals. I disagree on those reviewers who find this fragrance synthetic, it is no where near as fake as some fragrances I've tried.

The sillage and lasting strength was really impressive, especially for that of an EDT. As I said before, this is a fragrance for everyone. I urge you all to try it despite whether you think you'll like it or not.

05th June, 2011

Cacharel's perfumes have had their own distinctive character, until now. With a gorgeous bottle like that I so wished Scarlett would have been lovely...
16th December, 2010

Add your review of Scarlett

Shop for Scarlett products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Scarlett

There are no member images of Scarlett yet. Why not be the first?