Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower (2008)
by Lolita Lempicka

Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower information

Year of Launch2008
AvailabilityDiscontinued / Limited Edition

HouseLolita Lempicka
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyPacific

About Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower

Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower

Initially I thought that Coral Flower was a less salty, more powdery vanilla than L de Lolita Lempicka. However, the more I smell this fragrance, the less convinced am I that it's vanilla that I'm smelling. Occasionally it smells like coconut milk and frangipani blooms.

It's quite tropical and beachy, possibly the most Summer appropriate scent from the house of Lolita Lempicka. The opening is lovely, a deliciously exotic blend of sugary lemon, vanilla orchid and frangipani.

In the heart the tropical aspect becomes stronger and more apparent, perhaps a little too synthetic at times as it did make me cringe. But give it some time, and eventually it smooths out into a powdery and delicate vanilla and coconut blend.

It has a somewhat calamine lotion type smell, which reminds me of Guerlain's Shalimar. This is further highlighted by the rich ambery-ness in the base.

Coral Flower is very likable. Even my mother who detests sweet scents often loved by the younger consumers, adored this. It's a nice change from those fruity florals and citrus aromatics which are often suggested for Summer.
09th April, 2012
The bottle's cuteness lifts my spirits. It is not a "white noise" floral, but instead a sweetly warm floral grounded by a just-right amber quality. It sits close to my skin and almost smells like my hands after I cut wildflowers.

The sillage seems fair, and the drydown seems subtle but long-lasting. It might be a spring day scent when I don't want something overpowering.

17th March, 2012
I wore this fragrance a lot in the summer because it has a freshness to it. It is very strong, 1-2 sprays is more than enough. After a while it got too much for me and I had to stop wearing it for a while, although I did come back to it sometimes. I think I have some type of love-hate relationship with it... I can't quite leave it alone but I can't truly love it either. Its weakness to me is a noticeable synthetic smell.... I would have liked for "coral flower" to smell less chemical and more floral, light ... Overall, it is a pleasant scent though and as long as you use it sparingly, the synthetic quality won't be overbearing.
14th October, 2011 (last edited: 24th October, 2011)
I bought it on my second trip to Paris... now everytime I use I can only dream of Champs Elysees. It is a very long lasting sultry fraqance. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Thumbs way up!
27th April, 2011
This is a very unique scent. I enjoy the scent of frangipani and this has a strong note of this exotic tropical flower along with some light gourmand sweetness in the vanilla.

This is a lightly sweet scent not bound to be worn by everyone. As to how much sweetness one can endure, I suggest you try this before buying.

First off, the bottle is adorable and continuing with the mermaid theme first used in L de Lempicka. There is not as much cinnamon in Coral Flower as with the L de Lempicka, and more floral notes.

The crisp citrus top notes fade quickly into the floral/sweet vanilla mid-notes and then slowly descends into the base of a musky, amber and wood.

This has excellent longevity and a good amount of sillage.
15th November, 2010

Add your review of Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower

Shop for Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower products online

Search Amazon for Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower

Member images of Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower

There are no member images of Fleur de Corail / Coral Flower yet. Why not be the first?