Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime
by Ortigia

Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime information

HouseOrtigia

About Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime

Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime is a shared / unisex perfume by Ortigia.

Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime fragrance notes

Reviews of Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime

Opening note is a burst of fresh limes...beautiful! As the fragrance begins to dry down, it takes on a Froot Loops kind of sweetness...I love it! I'm also picking up the wood scent from the lime wood, which gives it a nice foundation. This is a beautiful composition. It's clean, fresh, sweet, but also woody. I don't think I could enjoy it more than I am. Not a lot of change to the notes after those initial changes. I like this fragrance a lot, it is a true gem! Longevity could be a bit longer, just because I want to enjoy it longer, but it's still pretty good on my skin. I got about 4.5 hours on the sillage and 7 hours on the longevity, but it was a close skin scent by that time and I had to move just right to smell it. A beautiful fragrance from Ortigia! I got a bar of their glycerin Orange Blossom soap as well, and it smells incredible too! That will be my next EPD from house Ortigia. Highest recommendation for Lime di Sicilia!
02nd June, 2016
Ortigia Sicilia Lime di Sicilia is an aromatic scent for lovers of straightforward and natural classicism. This minimalistic but not simplistic fragrance will unfold on your skin a bright aroma of "redolent" and greenish lime wood, perfumed flowers and oil from the scented Lime Tree (one of the vegetal symbols of Sicily and part of the mediterranean area more in general). I'm able to catch a soapy/detergent (slightly medicinal and neutral) appeal, typical of the hyper classic aromatic/woody fougere. Probably balsamic herbs and green peels are included in this recipe (soothing final balsams??). A Classic timeless composition, freshly aromatic yet complex, a versatile perfume which projects on skin the serious twist of traditional men of the past, a green/hesperidic/woody aroma standing out in any situation. Appreciable despite being surely one of those scents I don't use to feel confortable with.
27th February, 2016 (last edited: 28th February, 2016)

Add your review of Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime

Shop for Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime products online

Search Amazon for Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime

Member images of Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime

There are no member images of Lime di Sicilia / Sicilian Lime yet. Why not be the first?