Une Rose Vermeille (2010)
by Tauer

Une Rose Vermeille information

Year of Launch2010

HouseTauer
PerfumerAndy Tauer

About Une Rose Vermeille

Une Rose Vermeille is a shared / unisex perfume by Tauer. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Andy Tauer

Une Rose Vermeille fragrance notes

Reviews of Une Rose Vermeille

Such a gorgeous luscious rose scent.a gourmand rose sweet and spicy.this fragrance elevates a woman's beauty through a rich bouquet of flowers and fruits harmoniously blended with sensuous amber to take you to a dream state of bliss.the rose is noy synthetic or heavy.the sweetness of it and ripe fruit plays on a bewitching base of amber.Sweet,Cheerful,Delicious, Elegant,Velvety,Fruity,Creamy,Enchanting, Flirtatious and Cuddly.

The opening note of lemon and bergamot is surrounded by lavender,giving the fragrance that lovely aromatic vibe.the powerful floral spicy heart of the fragrance has been highlighted with a woody note.finally the base note culminates with luscious raspberry.amber and powdery vanilla notes to make a superbly blissful fragrance primed to make your entire day beautiful. It's such a versatile scent.not only great for Romantic evenings, but also light and subtle enough to wear to work daily.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

6.75/10

13th June, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
The bergamot and lavender than take the centre stage in the opening are not bad, and soon the rose is indeed present - albeit not in the foreground but more as an accompaniment. This rose is restrained and of medium brightness, more discreet that overtly powerful.

In the drydown it is supported by a fruity berry impression, but at that stage these various components, albeit competently blended, are lacking a bit of richness and intensity; a veil of colourlessness seems the pre-vail.

Vanilla and a fairly generic woodsy note take over in the base, but there is also a synthetic ambergris that tries to balance the sweets, the latter being fairly restrained anyway. Whilst a sweet concoction, it is never cloying and not even very intensive.

The performance is characterised by moderate sillage, reasonable projection and nine hours of longevity on my skin, with the last three hours very close to my skin.

Although this spring scent is not bad, it lacks convincing richness, texture and quality of the ingredients to convince as a whole and to place it in the front line. 2.5/5
05th May, 2016
Luscious fruity-floral

This is unlike any of the other Tauers I've sampled; much more linear and simplistic, and definately "girly-girl". The opening notes that hit my nose were out and out raspberries; pure, unadulterated raspberries. Lovely, ripe, and luscious raspberries, but I wonder, where have the roses and violets gone? I think this is a sophisticated version of the current fragrance craze, the fruity-floral. I would rather wear Andy's version than any of the others I've read about, it's true, but I had hoped for some luscious rose accords as well. They are not playing out on my skin in a tangible way. The basenotes also seem to be missing in action. Far too delicate and too sweet for my taste.

I would recommend a trial run, ladies. Sillage is moderate, longevity is excellent, over 10 hours on me.

Note: I've learned that Tauer frags are capricious, so I like to test some of the more challenging frags 3 times before concluding there's no hope that it would work for me. I'll give this another try in a few days and update.

A second wearing results in a definite "like" but not "love" vote from me. The rose and the sandalwood notes were more noticable on this wearing, but were not vivid enough to make this a bottle-worthy purchase.

Pros: Rich, opulent
Cons: May be too sweet for some tastes"

04th October, 2013
Sweet and candy roses. Sounds linear or common, but it's not. Very unique and distinctive rose, with consistent sillage, lasting power and projection. Yes, almost intoxicating. Another great creation of Andy Tauer that deserves a try.
05th December, 2012
drseid Show all reviews
Une Rose Vermeille opens with a very subtle lemon and lavender tandem before quickly transitioning completely to a very synthetic smelling rose and raspberry duo with a soapy violet undertone. The raspberry and rose are heavily sweetened by a major tonka bean presence emerging from the base along with equally sickeningly sweet non-powdery supporting vanilla. Projection is minimal and longevity is average.

I keep waiting for a Tauer scent to wow me as I really like the perfumer's high level of customer service and his industry "secrets" candor; alas I'll have to keep looking as I really dislike Une Rose Vermeille. It really reminds me of a very cheap smelling shampoo with its low quality soapy synthetic nature, and it veers way too heavily on the sweet side of neutral for my tastes. Adding to its many deficiencies, the vanilla in the base really smells weird here and does not mesh well with the rose at all. Even raspberry that works so well with rose in my favorite scent, Portrait of a Lady by Malle seems entirely out of place here. I guess I'll just have to match Tauer's candor in saying this one is a nearly complete failure with the only saving grace being the five second subtle lemon and lavender opening that was at least "pleasant" smelling. Definitely pass on buying this 2 star out of 5 disappointment as there are far too many excellent or better rose scents on the market to settle for a poor one.
19th August, 2012
This is a current favorite of mine. The rose is sweet and readily-identifiable - as a rose fan, that matters a lot to me. I notice primarily the tonka bean and vanilla on drydown. It's sweet without being cloying, a little powdery, and very feminine. It's very comparable to Yves Rocher's Rose Absolue, but lasts longer and has a bit more sillage, whereas Rose Absolue has a sweeter top note and is considerably cheaper. I prefer the sillage and longevity of this one, and you can use a lot of it without it becoming headachy or nauseating. Sometimes you don't want a scent that's complicated - you just want to smell like a pretty girl, and this definitely gets the job done.
04th August, 2012

Add your review of Une Rose Vermeille

Shop for Une Rose Vermeille products online

Search Amazon for Une Rose Vermeille

Member images of Une Rose Vermeille

There are no member images of Une Rose Vermeille yet. Why not be the first?