Queen of Hearts (2010)

HouseQueen Latifah
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts is a feminine perfume by Queen Latifah. The scent was launched in 2010

Queen of Hearts fragrance notes

Reviews of Queen of Hearts

I am pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. I smell all of the top notes of citruses, bergamot, cinnamon, plum, green notes, and they smell delicious. Upon initial application, this parfum smells much more like an expensive parfum to me than an inexpensive celebrity scent.

The top notes disappeared fairly quickly and revealed the heart notes of white flowers and red berries. Once again, I am surprised to be able to detect both heart notes as I do not have a very well tutored nose, but these two notes were unmistakeable.

This parfum settled into a deep dry down in about thirty minutes which was somewhat disappointing as it would have been nice if the heart notes continued a bit longer. I mainly detect incense, vanilla, and patchouli in the base notes. I am not a big fan of patchouli, but in this parfum, it is blended quite beautifully with the incense and other base notes. I really like the patchouli in this fragrance. This is patchouli done very well indeed. "Warm," "smokey," and "spicy" are all very apt descriptors of this parfum's dry down. It is a very pleasing fragrance to my nose.

With only one good spray, Queen of Hearts exhibited excellent projection (it pretty much filled my entire bedroom) and sillage upon first application through the first thirty to forty minutes, but it does quieten down pretty quickly thereafter. Longevity is about three to four hours on my skin. After about five hours, it disappears.

Fragrance: 7/10

Projection: 10/10 upon initial application. 8/10 after an hour.

Sillage: 10/10 upon initial application. 8/10 after an hour

Longevity: 6.5/10
18th April, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
Queen of Hearts-as a huge fan of the original Queen, I was really looking forward to trying this flanker! I definitely think this is much more feminine then the first one with the white florals....at least in the opening. And like the first one, this is a beautiful blend and scent. Lasting power and projection are not on par with the original either, but is still at or slightly above the norm. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing, since the original is a BEAST in terms of both.

Lovely drydown with creamy fruits and a nice dose of cinnamon with a ever so slightly smoky incense in the back ground helping to butch it up a bit. Still on the fence about this being "manly" enough for me to pull it off.....still more testing to do!lol Yet another lesson from Queen Latifah on how celeb scents should be done!

28th January, 2015
Bargain of the Year, 3.4 oz for $9.99! This reminds me very much of Madness by Chopard, but Queen of Hearts is a little rounder and smoother. It's mostly rich fruit notes with incense and patch. It's much more resinous than sweet, and sillage is minimal so I think it's quite office-friendly, which is unusual with incense/patch perfumes. It lasts about 4 hours, longer on clothing. It's the only celebuscent in my collection, and it's much more unusual and well-made than most on the drugstore shelves.
10th August, 2014

Add your review of Queen of Hearts

Shop for Queen of Hearts products online

Shop for Queen of Hearts at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Queen of Hearts

Member images of Queen of Hearts

There are no member images of Queen of Hearts yet. Why not be the first?