Aventus (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Aventus

The exceptional Aventus was inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor, celebrating strength, power and success. Introduced in 2010 and crafted by the deft hand of Sixth Generation Master Perfumer Olivier Creed in collaboration with his son Erwin, this scent has grown to become the best-selling fragrance in the history of the brand. Olivier created its iconic name derived from a ("from") ventus ("the wind"), illustrating the Aventus man as destined to live a driven life, ever galloping with the wind at his back toward success. Aventus is a sophisticated blend for individuals who savor a life well-lived.

Aventus fragrance notes

Reviews of Aventus

I mean...it smells pretty good, I just wouldn't pay the high price per mL. Definitely smokey. I get more of an apple vibe with very subtle pineapple. It's like a gentleman's fresh cologne. I can understand the shaving foam reference after wearing it a day or two. IMHO there's plenty of better smelling fragrances for a quarter of the price...
19th August, 2017 (last edited: 20th August, 2017)
Chronologie III

Modern reinterpretation of the 1980's. Magnificent smell of quality shaving foam mixed with pineapple and currant.

I had the opportunity to smell it when it first appeared in the market, and I had it in my collection by the next year.

I neither feel sorry nor is it important that it became mega popular and that the younger generations are doing the propaganda that bothers many. What I do find important is that pleasure and emotions I feel when I'm wearing it.

Aventus is a scent for urban gentlemen, which can be worn throughout the year, combined with some elegant style. Stability and projection are great.

My olfactory signature, the perfume I found myself in.

Masterpiece...

27th July, 2017
i cant really tell what it is.. maybe pineapple.. but i smell a salty smell along with it... some describe it as ashy or smokey. i smell salty fruit. and i love salt and salty fruit!.. freak'n smells awesome!
25th July, 2017
A true masterpiece and definitely my signature sent hands down. This particular fragrance was the one who put me on my journey of becoming a true enthusiast and frag-head!
25th July, 2017
Bigsly Show all reviews
The French apples really makes this scent. If the apples were from anywhere else, there's no way anyone would like this one, I'm convinced. Have you ever eaten a French apple? If not, you are missing one of the greatest experiences of your life! Seriously, it's okay. I've got some clones of it and a decant, not sure which batch, but don't care. Do I rate it higher than something like the humble (and vintage formulation) of Uomo? Moschino? No, that's a lot more interesting/dynamic and they are both similar in terms of the occasions, weather, etc. in which I'd wear these types of scents. It's the ultimate "hype train" scent, but that doesn't bother me, and I understand that few people want to do a lot of sampling/comparing. I'd give it a neutral if retail price is taken into account, at best, but I'll rate it a weak positive for the scent itself.
22nd July, 2017