Aventus (2010)

HouseCreed
PerfumerOlivier Creed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Aventus

Aventus is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Creed

Aventus fragrance notes

Reviews of Aventus

I had a try on this elegant perfume and despite the price ,it was totally satisfying. Fresh opening and fresh ending. I think it opens with citrus scent, mostly apple and pineapple. It dries down slowly within at least 3 to 4 hours with magnificent projection. I can claim that It is about your arm length. Afterward the scent of middle and base notes appears. I can smell fresh floral scent mixed with musk and ambergris significantly. This is the time that the silage is near to skin. It doesn't disappear at least for 2 to 3 hours. Therefore I can say the longevity is at least 5 to 7 hours, however the trace of the scent stays on your skin more than it. Let me say for 3 hours more, but it is not significant.
I consider it is a summary and somehow spring fragment and more diurnal than nocturnal. The good point is it is wearable for all occasions.
This is the perfume that never makes you feel boring. Every time that you smell it, you feel comfortable and satisfied. The point is how much do you you want to spend on a perfume? I think the price is the matter that does not satisfy you. For sure perfumes buff would do. This is a professional and subtle perfume which you never regret buying it. Thumbs up for CREED AVENTUS. Lovely but expensive.
02nd August, 2015 (last edited: 03rd August, 2015)
Pineapple and some indistinct floral concoction. I don't see this as anyone's signature scent. Maybe Sponge Bob square pants who lived in a pineapple. Creed tried and failed with this. The ridiculous price tag should fool no-one.
02nd August, 2015
I'll keep this short. I slowly fell in love with this. Neiman-Marcus has all the Creed fragrances out to test and this one stood out over all the rest however, I didn't LOVE it yet.

I went home, ordered a 2ml sample online and spent more time with it, walked on the beach, went to dinner and a movie and slowly fell in love with it like a high school girlfriend.

I just got my 4oz a few days ago in the mail and have been wearing it ever since.
27th July, 2015
Finally own this heavenly juice just amazing...If i could own 1 scent this would be it for sure :)from top to bottom a masterpiece well worth the money in my opinion...
25th July, 2015 (last edited: 13th August, 2015)
A very strange and elusive fragrance.

It's really hard to "get", but undeniably well done in terms of composition and choice of materials.

Aventus smells very natural and unobtrusive, but at the same time has a very synthetic vibe going on. Like new car interiors or fresh laundry.

Not a fragrance of great character and uniqueness. But a safe and smart choice if you can't decide what to wear.

TL;DR smells very nice, but that's about it.
16th July, 2015
Jtm Show all reviews
I tried this recently at nordstroms when it hit my skin the pineapple was there it was great! Then as it dried down all I could smell was Christmas tree.... There are no notes of pine or even cypress but even my daughter said daddy you smell like Christmas at grandmas.... Even after a few hours the phantom pine notes were still going strong. To the point that I actually likened it to Tom fords Italian cypress... it was very good and I did like it but was searching for a new summer scent and Christmas at grandmas was not what I was after. Ended up with virgin island water.
21st June, 2015

Add your review of Aventus

Shop for Aventus products online

Shop for Aventus at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aventus