Aventus (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Aventus

The exceptional Aventus was inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor, celebrating strength, power and success. Introduced in 2010 and crafted by the deft hand of Sixth Generation Master Perfumer Olivier Creed in collaboration with his son Erwin, this scent has grown to become the best-selling fragrance in the history of the brand. Olivier created its iconic name derived from a ("from") ventus ("the wind"), illustrating the Aventus man as destined to live a driven life, ever galloping with the wind at his back toward success. Aventus is a sophisticated blend for individuals who savor a life well-lived.

Aventus fragrance notes

Reviews of Aventus

A great fragrance that's
Very popular despite
Bad mod covfefe.
02nd July, 2017
I understand that some scent hounds (meant that in a good way) will not wear this, but most of them admit that it is a good fragrance. I have never received more compliments from another frag than I have with this gem!
In fact, I was at the deli counter at Jewel, and a lady commented to another lady that "something smells really good". I thought she was talking about the roasted chicken (seriously-she was about 5 feet away and it had been at least 3 hours since Aventus was applied), but then she said, "someone is wearing nice cologne". I stated that it might me me, she got close and inhaled deeply, and said, "wow, what is that?".
The pineapple and apple opening is, IMO, without precedent. The dry down is equally pleasing. I do admit that it is expensive, but my collection will always be graced with a bottle. I also appreciate the variation in the batches. To most frag-heads, we can detect the variation, but to the average person walking through your scent trail, it just smells fantastic! Excellent job! This frag needs to be saluted.
18th June, 2017
TooBIG Show all reviews
I know there is a bunch of hype on this one but this is the King. It's just a masterpiece of a scent. Expensive for a reason you get what you pay for performance and complements. This last a long time on my skin and can be smelled by many when not even in real close proximity.

If you can't afford a whole bottle start out small and fine someone that will do splits with you or will decant it to you.

Must have to anyone's collection.
18th June, 2017
Ill try not to say anything here that hasn't already been said, but this is a fantastic fragrance. I currently have 16j01 and based on what I've read about other batches I'd say this one is very well balanced. Not the most complex scent but still really interesting. Hard to find anything else like it. Longevity is at least 8 hours. Silage in my opinion is moderate. Really versatile fragrance in that I can see myself wearing this casually, to the office, on a date, or to a formal event. Not necessarily favorite fragrance but it's up there and my wife absolutely loves it. Big thumbs up!
15th June, 2017
I sampled two different batches. It's just not for me. I get full-on birch, oak moss, and patchouli. Then I get a touch of bergamot, ambergris, rose, and jasmine. Not interesting enough for me. I wouldn't like this on a man, either. My husband didn't like it, for sure.

When I layer it with other rose-scented perfumes, it seems a little better.
13th June, 2017
Nice juice, but count me among those who don't really see what all the fuss is about. A pleasant fragrance and that's about it.
07th May, 2017