Orange Sanguine (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseAtelier Cologne
PerfumerRalf Schwieger

About Orange Sanguine

Orange Sanguine is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ralf Schwieger

Orange Sanguine fragrance notes

Reviews of Orange Sanguine

bigbz Show all reviews
Can't really add anything to what the others have said, so I'll just agree that this is hands down THEE most realistic and juiciest orange scent ever! As it's already been stated, "instant sunshine in a bottle"...couldn't have said it better myself. Simply superb.

Not to mention longevity is terrific on me...3 sprays and I'm set! Easily smelling it the entire work day. Which is an amazing accomplishment for a citrus based scent to not only smell so natural....but to do so while outlasting all the other orange dominated frags I've had over the years. If you love the smell of orange....nice natural ripe orange with a touch of the rind. Then do yourself a favor and give this one a try, I highly doubt you'll regret it. Huge thumbs up!:)
23rd May, 2015
Orange Sanguine is a burst of pure orange. Delicious, refreshing and uplifting. It smells just like my orange tree when the flowers bloom. Very realistic. I can smell some jasmine and amber, but the orange dominates this fragrance overall. Great fragrance for hot summer days.
02nd April, 2015
If you love the smell of freshly squeezed REAL orange juice, this is for you.

If you love blood oranges, this is for you (It's in the opening).

If you tried pretty much all orange based fragrances (designers and niches) but still didn't find one that truly fulfills your orange-head cravings, then this is for you.

If you want to smell like you literally poured some Tropicana on your skin, then this is for you.

This is exactly what i'm looking for in an orange fragrance: I don't want the woods, i don't want the amber, i don't want the tonka, i don't want the green background, i don't want the fig, i don't want the bergamot, i just want to be surrounded with a smell bubble of pure natural oranges on a hot summer day. Period.

Now onto the scent:

The opening is one of the most fascinating openings i have smelled in any fragrance: A natural refreshing assault of mouthwatering blood orange pulp. So realistic, so real, so engaging and most importantly so uplifting and refreshing.

The pulp smell fades after a while and you're left with the smell of the leftovers peels of that same orange. It doesn't smell acidic or dry, but it manages to keep the smell of the juicy pulp in the background as time goes by.

I don't detect the flowers. i think they're there but very very faintly in order to keep providing the scent with that aromatic appeal.

Longevity is so persistent on my skin, it lasts around 8 hours with a subtle average projection that will keep reminding you it's there every time your body heats up.

Linear, but mouthwatering and gorgeous.

The search is over.
16th August, 2014
This is by far, one of the best and most natural smelling orange based fragrances that I've smelled in my life.
It's simple, yet amazing just because of great quality of ingredients.
The opening is a juicy and semi sweet fresh blood orange smell with a little bit of bitter feeling of the orange peel to give it more depth and also more natural feeling.
I don't smell floral notes that much.
As time goes by I'm getting a less sweet fresh and green orangy smell with some soapy vibe.
Projection is OK, just above average but longevity is very bad. I'm getting around 2 hours and for next one hour I should stick my nose to my wrist to smell it and after 3 hours disappeared completely from my skin which is so sad.
I loved the smell but unfortunately didn't last.
05th April, 2014
Great organic orange scent

Orange, orange, orange! The scent starts off with a strong orange note that reminds me of pure orange oil or fresh orange zest. Very organic orange. As the orange fades, somewhat, I get some white florals mixed with sandalwood. Its a great combination. The only draw back is that its longevity and sillage are poor. Sad, because its such an easy wearing, delightful scent. Such a pity.

Pros: High quality orange scent
Cons: Longevity is poor"

05th October, 2013
Tony T Show all reviews
The best Orange

strictly ORANGE!!. If you like smelling like oranges every now and then this is for you.i get about 4 hours of projection from it which is great for a light citrus scent.. it can't be beat!!

Pros: forget about Happy
Cons: does not evolve"

05th September, 2013

Add your review of Orange Sanguine

Shop for Orange Sanguine products online

Search Amazon for Orange Sanguine

Member images of Orange Sanguine

There are no member images of Orange Sanguine yet. Why not be the first?