Nuit de Tubéreuse (2010)

PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group
Parent Company at launchFox Paine & Company > Cradle Holdings

About Nuit de Tubéreuse

Nuit de Tubéreuse is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Nuit de Tubéreuse fragrance notes

Reviews of Nuit de Tubéreuse

Great longevity on this one. It's rich and full of tuberose and cardamom. It is orangey and woody. The cloves aren't overbearing. I can smell ylang ylang and angelica in the background. The resins add something to it to make it seem crunchy, for lack of a better word. I can take or leave tuberose perfumes. This one though, keeps me intrigued, smelling my skin frequently. It's a whiff of cookies baking, or maybe biscotti.
08th August, 2017
Not bad--I used my sample and largely enjoyed it. Definitely do not need to go out and buy this though. It is, of course, very floral, and can get a bit overwhelming when applied generously. But on my skin there is nothing that really differentiates it from a whole host of other Big White Floral nice-for-summer-can-get-a-bit-too-much scents.
02nd July, 2017

This is one I would never have considered in the past. It's very peppery on opening and has a fruity tang that's usually a no-no for me. But, maybe it's the time of day, I'm trying this mid afternoon, and I'm loving it today! It's much spicier than I thought and not too 'sultry tropical'. Actually I think this is only the second or third time I've ever sprayed this -- it was part of a set of four or five travel sized vials I got a couple of years ago from the Artisan website. I think I sometimes get a sort of fatty rancid butter hint from heavier perfumes on initial spray and this definitely had that on last spraying (maybe I imagine it and it's time of day dependent - evening scents in the evening, morning scents in the morning...). It mixes up the floral and the spicy very nicely. I'm even imagining something sweet and sharp like ginger - probably the pepper and cardamom. Anyway it works beautifully today
25th May, 2017
Nuit de Tuberouse: a fragrance that I will visit again and again. It melted into my skin and that first blast of peppered florals was alluring. I was instantly home in the Keys again. The whirring of the Traveller Palm as the rain begins to rouse a deeper fragrance from the drenched flora. This is a precarious blend. I feared the tuberose would be sickingly sweet and would be reminiscent of spring breaker who pollyanna'd out, avoiding the festivities. Not this girl she has been set free at last. A Pollyanarchist; young, beautiful,confident and in your face with sensuality. All the other flowers will be lost in her tropical storms
12th September, 2016
This creation struck me as odd, as I was left wondering why anyone would try to stick juicy tuberose in the middle of a desert of crisp spices, when all of a sudden it hit me - this isn't just tuberose; it's tuberose potpourri! I get a lot of the pepper and cardamom, as well as the telltale yellow-green angelica I love so much. It's all been dried up, crumbled, and dropped into a bowl. Truth be told tuberose-centric fragrances that I honestly enjoy are pretty few and far between, and not since sampling l'Arte di Gucci have I felt so highly of one. Fans of the usual floral bouquet will be taken aback here, but this sweet yet dry composition is a whole new facet in this flower's personality and a refreshing new take on the matter altogether. The fact that it has staying power far superior to that of most l'Artisan releases is a pleasant bonus.
04th January, 2016
RHM Show all reviews
When I find a tubereuse fragrance I love, (which happens rarely) I embrace it fully. Perhaps it is because this isn't the "chubby" tuberose (aka Carnal Flower) that I love it so very much. The spicy wood aspect of this is fantastic on my skin.

As far as "blatant accord borrowing", Nuit de Tubereuse was created by Bertrand Duchaufour as was Timbuktu & Dzongkha. How is this improper if he is putting together bits & bobs of his other creations to make something new?

I love it.
It smells great on me.
I get lots of compliments.

Thumbs up from me.
02nd October, 2014

Add your review of Nuit de Tubéreuse

Shop for Nuit de Tubéreuse products online

Search Amazon for Nuit de Tubéreuse

Member images of Nuit de Tubéreuse

There are no member images of Nuit de Tubéreuse yet. Why not be the first?