Azure Lime (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Azure Lime

Azure Lime is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Azure Lime

Stunning fragrance from the house of TF. I personally own 10 private blends, and this is one of my favourites. Granted, longevity is a real issue, and one could argue its not worth the £145 because of this...but for the few hours the smell does last...you are going to smell simply amazing!
23rd July, 2015
Jtm Show all reviews
Hmm what to say.... Positively the best opening I've ever smelled for a summer fragrance... Limes, pure limes like I'm squeezing them out in my hands, With a hint of salty sea air...... Then.... Nothing.... It dried down and was COMPLETLY gone.... 200 bucks for a small bottle and the perfect summer scent doesn't make it to my front door..... I know the molecules in lime are so small that it's longevity is never good but for the price tag I had hoped that lime stayed lime for more than an hour... The only thing keeping this from being a thumbs down is the fantastic opening and the hope that it's just my skin chemistry somehow killing it.... Try it... have the Tom ford rep spray your arm and before you buy it go get a hamburger in the food court... If it's still there when you finish your fries and hasn't already become a skin scent to almost nothing then your probably safe and it was just me.
21st June, 2015
This is by far one of the biggest disappointment of my fragrance journey!
This one smells like something that I would expect from a completely under the radar brand that makes under $10 fragrances for people who don't want to spend more than a few bucks to buy a cologne to just smell nice!

The opening of this fragrance is a nice fresh citrusy (mostly lemon) along with some neroli that gives this fresh opening a clean and soft floral aura and just hint of sweetness in the background.
I admit that the opening smells nice but quality of the notes is baaaaad and smells more like a citrus air refresher, not a $200+ private fragrance!

In the mid I'm getting a soft fresh musky scent along with soft floral notes till the end.
Projection is soft and close to the skin and longevity never goes more than 3 maybe 4 hours!
Pass!
Save your money guys!
10th April, 2015
Very underrated this one.

I think it really depends on skin type with Azure Lime, some people get no longevity, others acceptable, and others good.

I guess Azure Lime must work well with my skin, I apply two sprays and the Lime stays for about 2 to 3 hours, then the dry down of sea-salt and ocean combined with a citrussy musk and still a vague hint of lime lasts for the rest of the day.

The actual scent itself is to die for, I have never experienced a summer scent that smells as fresh, rich and exciting as this one does, it literally makes your mouth water.

Sillage is quite close to the skin after the first hour or so, but I don't really care when I smell this great!

Thumbs up for this beauty.
01st October, 2014
Thumbs up in a big way. I find myself smelling my wrist all day long when I wear this one. Though it is essentially a lime fragrance, it is more than that. The "blue" of the lime is totally there and the name is fitting, because the water and salty sea air are all wrapped up in this one scent. Fascinating that TF could make a lime fragrance and make it last so long on the arm. This beats all the other lime fragrances out there by a mile.
24th December, 2013
In Short, Thumbs Up!

Not Citrusy Citrus. I love wearing it.
I'd hate to have paid £140 for it though.
For me it's one of those fragrances that make me want to sniff my arm a lot.
Yes Limey, not complex, just great to wear.
09th November, 2013

Add your review of Azure Lime

Shop for Azure Lime products online

Shop for Azure Lime at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Azure Lime

Member images of Azure Lime

There are no member images of Azure Lime yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Azure Lime