Iris Fragrance notes

Iris, Italian bergamot, Blackcurrant, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Musk

Reviews of Iris

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

electric33's avatar
    electric33

16 October, 2011

nonnative's avatar
    nonnative

I got to know this Iris at the recent Excense expo in Milan. I always liked C and E packaging as it reminds me of old British drowings and pictures. Nice watercolors for the new (just a little modernized but still beautifully traditional) collection. I liked that in this composition the iris note is not associated with talk notes, as in too many others iris-based parfumes. Sharp and green I appreciated this scent. But even if I used it in combination with the body lotion it didn't last. Too shy for my taste. Otherwise a good product.

09 April, 2011

mohendrix's avatar
    mohendrix

This is a beautiful scent. I was doing holiday shopping and fell in love at first sniff at the C&E store at a mall, but walked away--then bought it at another C&E store at an outlet mall the same day. :) It's soft and almost dusty, both rooty and a dash floral, but not sweet or green. Ethereal, sensual, but aloof. It doesn't have power-sillage, but it lasts several hours near the skin and on my clothes. The price point is excellent too. One of my favorites.

04 April, 2011