Lady Million (2010)

PerfumerDominique Ropion
PackagingNoé Duchaufour-Lawrence
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Lady Million

Lady Million is a feminine perfume by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion, Béatrice Piquet and Anne Flipo. The bottle was designed by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrence

Lady Million fragrance notes

Reviews of Lady Million

This started out absolutely delicious! There was a juicy raspberry note with sweet oozing honey. After it sits on the skin for a while, the fruity top fades and the honey seems to have dripped off of my skin and left a very generic soapy floral. This is the work of the orange flower (orange blossom by any other name) which always becomes such a bore on my skin and smells like watered down vegetables.

If only my skin amplified the honey for longer, or any of the patchouli (which I get none of). I really love the opening of this, it had me thinking I must have a bottle of this! Glad I waited an hour or two to find that this is a very generic soapy floral in disguise.

This scent does not deserve its packaging. Not even the opening I thought wow what’s this sweet girly little thing doing in a bottle like that? Then on the dry down I was thinking “who are you and what have you done with my lady million?” This scent totally transforms into a scent that smells like a cheap gift set you’d get as a present for Christmas or your birthday ( the ones that have like 12 different products all in the same generic scent and a few spa tools)

Maybe it stays pretty or smells better on someone else’s chemistry. And that gorgeous opening alone prevents me from giving this a thumbs down but I can confidently say I will not be seeking any more of this. Glad I got to try the iconic gold nugget scent but there’s nothing golden about this for me.

Sillage and longevity are actually pretty good by mainstream designer perfume standards. I got really good sillage during the top notes, then average once it dries down until I can barely detect it after around 6-7 hours later. This is nothing out of the park but it’s also not bad by today’s standards: is it just me or do they keep making fragrances weaker every year?
24th March, 2019
lady milion has a nice design and the smell is really sufisticated and classy. But it does not stay on my skin even half an hour. it is wasting money completey and I am disappointed
15th August, 2018
Lady Million is a mix of everything. That makes it very generic, if not boring. Sillage and longevity are good, so it gets a neutral.
13th April, 2017
Salutation.

LADY MILLION is a breathtaking blast of loveliness that tells of an beautiful expression of sweet lady however it is not as special as 1MILLION just like BLACK XS for me.It is strong but not in a dangerous way. Delicious,Modern,Fruity,Fresh,Young,Chic, Romantic and Juicy.

Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey.the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. these notes reminiscent a Floral-Fruity for me.

This EDT is easy to wear for any occasion minus SPECIAL moments because it is romantic but not seductive.for example LADY MILLION is Perfect for go to work or for a reunion with your friends.I love the bottle design and recommend it for a Modern and lovely young lady.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
My husband bought me the body lotion. We both liked it but we have never found a good deal on it again. It is a little masculine.
03rd May, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The orange-raspberry opening is nice on my skin, as is the jasmine drydown. The sweet honey base is sharpened with some patchouli. Synthetic but especially the first half is convincing enough. Moderate sillage with good projection and seven hours of longevity.

Overall just positive but probably different on other skins. 3/5

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 2.7 oz

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 8:22:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $46.21
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 2.7 oz 2pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 8:23:00 PST
Buy It Now for only: $91.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 2.7 oz 3pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 8:27:08 PST
Buy It Now for only: $133.68
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 2.7 oz 4pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 8:30:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $175.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 2.7 oz 5pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 8:31:05 PST

Paco Rabbane Lady Million Prive The New Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 2.7 oz

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 10:53:49 PST
Buy It Now for only: $53.71
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabbane Lady Million Prive The New Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 2.7 oz 2pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 10:53:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $106.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabbane Lady Million Prive The New Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 2.7 oz 3pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 10:53:58 PST
Buy It Now for only: $156.18
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Paco Rabbane Lady Million Prive The New Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 2.7 oz 4pk

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 10:54:02 PST
Buy It Now for only: $205.86

Member images of Lady Million

There are no member images of Lady Million yet. Why not be the first?