Lady Gaga Fame (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseLady Gaga
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Lady Gaga Fame

Lady Gaga Fame is a feminine perfume by Lady Gaga. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Lady Gaga Fame

An opening of fruit punch (mostly sweet orange on me), some honey, and a closing of... flower punch.
Nothing bad, nothing impressive.
It gives good prospection, I always got positive comments when wearing it. It's made to please most people.
The bottle, when full of the black fluid, is very nice.

No, miss Gaga, it doesn't smell like blood and sex.
01st January, 2017
I have to say....I really like Fame a LOT!! Enjoying it very much, 8 hours after applying! I paid $7.99 USD (basically free, LOL), and find this is a easy-to-wear, office friendly fruity floral. Nothing groundbreaking (except maybe the black juice), but quite pleasant to wear. Glad to have it in my collection...it will get a lot of use!
23rd August, 2016
I can't help but feel that Fame is a pale imitation of Deep Night. While that should be disparaging I love Deep Night, so anything close is bound to be good. If you like sweet jasmine scents in the vein of Hypnotic Poison this is bound to be pleasant. It's just a bit too plain and baseless to be really exciting. Still much better than most celebrity scents.
09th February, 2016
Fame is not as ground-breaking as I had hoped with its black colour and unique bottle. In the end, it's just a middle-of-the road gourmand scent that had now trickled its way down from Nordstrom to Walmart. The 50 ml bottle can now be bought on eBay for $8.00.

It's not a bad scent, but it's not anything that jumps out and demands a second wearing.

Lady Gaga's second endeavour with Eau de Gaga in 2014 was a much better fragrance.

Buy Fame it for the bottle.
22nd February, 2015
I get what you are saying about the grape gum scent but I only smell that when I first spray it. Once it is on my skin, the grape smell disappears. I have been wearing it everyday for two weeks now. I wish it lasted a little longer. After two hours it starts to smell kinda of waxy on me. Like when I light one of my room tarts one too many times. That eventually goes away and it just smells sort of clean which isn't really the best way to describe it? I don't hate it. I would not buy this again unless it was a really good deal.
11th December, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
This scent packs a lot together from the start. Sweet incense with a honeyed fruitiness, which develops into an overtly synthetic mixed-floral phase a jasmine undertone. This mishmash cluster sounds worse than it actually turns out on my skin, and is neither unbearably sweet nor overly syrupy. Good silage and very good projection combine with five hours of longevity. Whilst not really on the positive-score level, it displays some fun-frivolity and is really not bad.
29th July, 2014

Add your review of Lady Gaga Fame

Shop for Lady Gaga Fame products online

Search Amazon for Lady Gaga Fame

Member images of Lady Gaga Fame

There are no member images of Lady Gaga Fame yet. Why not be the first?