Love and Glamour (2010)

PerfumerHonorine Blanc
PerfumerHarry Fremont
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Love and Glamour

Love and Glamour is a feminine perfume by Jennifer Lopez. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Harry Fremont and Honorine Blanc

Love and Glamour fragrance notes

Reviews of Love and Glamour

I know there are celebuscent naysayers who turn a stuffed nostril on all that are endorsed by celebrities. I am not one of the naysayers. Even if I despised Jennifer Lopez, I cannot imagine her donning a white lab coat, tinkering with Iso-E-Super and other extracts, and debating the finer points of vintage oakmoss with Gabriela Chelariu as they collaborated on Glow After Dark. At best, I would suppose J. Lo gives a vague description of her dream perfume and, at the end of the creation process, gives a thumbs up or down. So my endorsement or rejection of a celebuscent is unrelated to my feelings for said celebrity. I am all about what’s in the bottle.

Say what you will about any of Jennifer Lopez’s fragrances, they all have one common trait that sets them apart from all other celebuscents: longevity. I like most of J. Lo’s offerings—heck, Miami Glow is a favorite of mine. Love & Glamour does not garner that kind of adoration from me but I do like it a lot. It’s thick with guava and a pinch of sandalwood here and a sprinkling of water lily and musk there. Really, it’s guava juice. I love tropical fruits so it’s a win for me. To smell it, one would think it would be a fleeting fancy of a fruit cocktail but, like most J. Lo offerings, it has some heavy-duty endurance. I find this particular scent to be great for the unforgiving heat and humidity that’s been plaguing Southern California. Lately, it has earnestly won me over. There is no such thing as a ‘safe blind-buy’ but I do believe tropical fruit/guava lovers will not be disappointed with L&G.
19th July, 2012
This is nice .It reminds me of Burberry Brit Sheer-Fruity citrusy ,the florals don't stand out strongly.Oddly though it isn't listed I want to say that I'm sniffing a bit of mint in this-similarto the regular Burberry for women.
A good basic workday fruity scent it will probably do quite well in it's mass market target audience.
I would wear it if given it ,buy it if cheap enough/or in a group lot .But I doubt I will seek out Love and Glamour to buy immediately as I already own both of the Burberrys I previously mentioned and it isn't head over heels instant love either.
Longevity may not be as good as Burberry.
11th December, 2010

Add your review of Love and Glamour

Shop for Love and Glamour products online

Shop for Love and Glamour at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Love and Glamour

Member images of Love and Glamour

There are no member images of Love and Glamour yet. Why not be the first?