Love, Chloé (2010)

PerfumerLouise Turner
PerfumerNathalie Gracia-Cetto
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Love, Chloé

Love, Chloé is a feminine perfume by Chloé. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Nathalie Gracia-Cetto and Louise Turner

Love, Chloé fragrance notes

Reviews of Love, Chloé

I bought a 30 ml bottle of Eau Intense to begin with and reviewed that, so I got to wondering if the lighter original might be easier in warmer weather, so I bought that one also. My addiction to perfume and cosmetics are represented in Love Chloe and the rice just floats my boat. I guess it represents that rice powder fragrance of a compact. The heliotrope is lovely, easier to wear than L"Heure Bleu, cheaper than Misia, endures on my skin without turning into anything else and convinces me hour by hour that it is was created with love, hence the name. Let's spell it out, I don't think this now discontinued perfume was created for being in love or as a motif of brand love, but from love, a love of that lipstick, powder and perfume.
30th June, 2016
At first the scent reminded me of Bulgari pour Femme, which I used to like but ended up finding it too powdery and overwhelming and gave my bottle away some years ago. I can't really pick out any individual floral notes from Love, Chloé. It seems it's not just about iris but an overall impression of the smell of cosmetics. These notes might work in creating a feminine aura for someone who enjoys wearing makeup.

Later I noticed that the scent had remained in my gloves and I found it quite pleasant in them. It seems more suitable for leather items than my skin.
12th February, 2013
Tried this today for the first time and it's absolutely divine on my skin, so although I'd vowed that I wouldn't buy any more perfumes because they all resemble one I already have, I HAD to buy this. It slightly resembles my bottle of Guerlain Insolence, but only so far as the powdery notes and a hint of iris. Otherwise, this is creamy and delicious, very feminine and quite romantic and daydreamy, whilst being sophisticated and sexy. I think it's absoloutely gorgeous overall.

I noticed a slight hint of something that reminds me of pear in it though, which fits it really nicely, but I'm not sure what note exactly is making me feel that. Oh well, in love with this, definitely a new favourite, and could quite possibly be my new signature!
07th November, 2012
It may sound weird but I really like the 'Love, Chloé' Body Lotion - whereas the EdP itself is much too strong and headachy for me.
Warm (I smell a touch of cinnamon), old-fashioned in a mignonne way, this scent embodies perfectly the notion of the word "Boudoir" - you feel like wrapped in a sweet, velvety, nostalgic talcum powder (which I would never use).
25th May, 2012
I read all these reviews prior to testing Love by Chloe, so the strong baby powder note did not take me by surprise nor did it revolt me.

What I did not like about this fragrance was its strong, almost sharp, powdery presence. The brand Chloe is really not for me. I didn't like the new Chloe and its flankers, nor did I enjoy this.

It smells like babies and strong floral-scented soap. In small quantities this could be nice, but it seems to be too much of everything. Just smelling this now is giving me a headache and I rarely get headaches from perfume.

I loved the bottle, with its classic simplicity, and while the scent does match it with its classic appeal, I feel that this is just way too overpowering. Love by Chloe tries so hard to make a statement when I really don't think it needs to.

All those floral notes when blended with the pink pepper makes the scent rather astringent. They were aiming for a clean, pretty and feminine floral, yet what I get is a sharp floral with air-freshner undertones.

So the sillage is obviously a monster, and the longevity is also quite big. Just a tad too cloying in my humble opinion.
14th April, 2012
Definitely thumbs up for me. Love, Chloe is an example of how one's body chemistry makes all the difference. On me, at first it's very strong, but within seconds dries down to a very warm, soft and sexy fragrance. My boyfriend loves it. However, one doesn't need to use too much. Two sprays will do fine and I mean light sprays. Very much worth the money for me...one who never can get fragrances to last.

01st April, 2012

Add your review of Love, Chloé

Shop for Love, Chloé products online

Shop for Love, Chloé at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Love, Chloé

Member images of Love, Chloé

There are no member images of Love, Chloé yet. Why not be the first?