Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze
by I Profumi di Firenze

Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze information

HouseI Profumi di Firenze

About Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze

Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze is a shared / unisex perfume by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze

I really enjoy this fragrance. It opens up with a wonderful blend of iris and honeysuckle. The top notes smell very clean and natural, not synthetic at all. The honeysuckle and iris make such an incredible mix and Im not big on florals. But this one is perfect for warmer weather -- light, clean and refreshing. Also contains some green notes of which I am unsure of the particulars.
29th June, 2012
Honeysuckle leads the charge in this great little floral. Perhaps that's why I love it, as honeysuckle is one of two flowers that I could clearly identify the smell of way before I ever wore a fragrance, but unlike rose, I don't believe I've ever smelled it in a fragrance. It also contains a health dose of white musk, so the whole experience is fresh and clean.

Anyway, it's very simple, but it's doing "fresh" in its own way. That's why I want a bottle, see? Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze does a unique take on fresh, while still being very clear about its own freshness. Too much uniqueness with freshness quickly ruins the freshness, but not enough uniqueness causes "me too" and "hey, you smell like x" syndrome. I have quite a few of these Profumi di Firenze fragrances, and this one is certainly standing out amongst its siblings.

Oh, and another bonus, I can totally pronounce Italian, so if anyone asks me what I'm wearing I can tell them with confidence instead of lying.

Go shoppin for samples and get you one!
07th September, 2011
Whimsical name aside, this is a transparent watery floral that is lightly soapy, with notes of honeysuckle, muguet and just a hint of iris. Someone in MUA cracked me up by comparing it to the scent of drying laundry. Either she needs to get out of the house more often or I should be asking her for the brand name of her detergent.
19th July, 2011

Add your review of Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze

Shop for Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze products online

Search Amazon for Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze

Member images of Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze

There are no member images of Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze yet. Why not be the first?