Brezza di Mare
by I Profumi di Firenze

Brezza di Mare information

HouseI Profumi di Firenze

About Brezza di Mare

Brezza di Mare is a feminine perfume by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Brezza di Mare

Starts off with a harsh blast of hairspray before it starts calming down. There is rubbery sea salt accord that's slightly sweet. The slightly sweet part is supposed to be bergamot, lemons, limes and watermelon but it's swamped by "hairspray sea salt" to the point that it's hard to decipher. It's basically like headache inducing paper with hairspray and slightly sweet. Yuck!
22nd November, 2014
Brezza di mare? More like brezza di niente or sumthin, tss tss. What a shame, too. I totally need some Italian in my wardrobe because I can pronounce it.

Anyway, this isn't much more than a heavy dose of white musk and some fruity overtones. There isn't anything aquatic about it, but it is a "fresh" scent. It's also a bit unique, so it has that going for it. Unfortunately, although it's not bad, it leaves me feeling completely indifferent.
14th September, 2011
4 stars

Vacation marine scent on a summer day... not a manly "deadliest catch" sailor on the rough seas kind of scent.

Starts off with a touch of watermelon, and within 10 minutes it changes a lot. Some "melon" scents can be annoying, this is not. After the watermelon a salty marine scent comes takes over. And then within 10 minutes, it dries down to fuzzy and soft and slightly sweet mixing with a ocean and bergamot.

I like it. Very unisex, but perhaps leaning on the feminine side. It doesn't have sharp synthetic edges like some other ocean scents. I'd maybe buy a bottle of this after my bottle of Le Labo's Neroli runs out -- In terms of wardrobe, I file them in the same aquatic slot.

I recommend this to someone looking for a well made and relaxing, summer marine scent. It's also not that expensive.
14th March, 2011 (last edited: 04th April, 2011)

Add your review of Brezza di Mare

Shop for Brezza di Mare products online

Search Amazon for Brezza di Mare

Member images of Brezza di Mare

There are no member images of Brezza di Mare yet. Why not be the first?