Brezza di Mare
    by I Profumi di Firenze

Reviews of Brezza di Mare

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Sunsetspawn's avatar
    Sunsetspawn

Brezza di mare? More like brezza di niente or sumthin, tss tss. What a shame, too. I totally need some Italian in my wardrobe because I can pronounce it.

Anyway, this isn't much more than a heavy dose of white musk and some fruity overtones. There isn't anything aquatic about it, but it is a "fresh" scent. It's also a bit unique, so it has that going for it. Unfortunately, although it's not bad, it leaves me feeling completely indifferent.

14 September, 2011

firehorse's avatar
    firehorse

4 stars

Vacation marine scent on a summer day... not a manly "deadliest catch" sailor on the rough seas kind of scent.

Starts off with a touch of watermelon, and within 10 minutes it changes a lot. Some "melon" scents can be annoying, this is not. After the watermelon a salty marine scent comes takes over. And then within 10 minutes, it dries down to fuzzy and soft and slightly sweet mixing with a ocean and bergamot.

I like it. Very unisex, but perhaps leaning on the feminine side. It doesn't have sharp synthetic edges like some other ocean scents. I'd maybe buy a bottle of this after my bottle of Le Labo's Neroli runs out -- In terms of wardrobe, I file them in the same aquatic slot.

I recommend this to someone looking for a well made and relaxing, summer marine scent. It's also not that expensive.

14 March, 2011 (Last Edited: 04 April, 2011)

Add your review of Brezza di Mare