Cuoio di Russia
by I Profumi di Firenze

Cuoio di Russia information

HouseI Profumi di Firenze

About Cuoio di Russia

Cuoio di Russia is a masculine fragrance by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Cuoio di Russia

I know this is sold as masculine scent... Yes, it smells of leather but it isnīt a smothering, heavy scent. It has a lighter, cleaner veil to it (maybe lavender, maybe incense) that cuts the leather. It even has a sweet, sugary element to it. I love wearing this and get nothing but compliments from men and women alike. For me, itīs a clean leathery scent for men, but also and edgy way for women to wear a leathery scent without smelling "uber male".
22nd December, 2010
Amazingly, if you have tried Caron The Third Man, you'd discover that iPdF has added some leather to the mix of woody vanilla and lavender. Cuoio di Russia starts off very leathery and dominantly vanilla and lavender. And there's a touch of citrus style notes. This is a rather "bright" leather scent. Seems that this fragrance is an EdP and is exclusive to certain shop. Probably very costly to get but judging from my sample it'd be well worth it for leather, vanilla and/or lavender lovers alike. Also, this lasted TWO WHOLE DAYS on my skin and lingered even longer on the sleeves of my jacket.
28th November, 2010

Add your review of Cuoio di Russia

Shop for Cuoio di Russia products online

Search Amazon for Cuoio di Russia

Member images of Cuoio di Russia

There are no member images of Cuoio di Russia yet. Why not be the first?