Al Sharquiah
by Al Rehab

Al Sharquiah information

HouseAl Rehab

About Al Sharquiah

Al Sharquiah is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Al Sharquiah

I really like this one. Hard to describe to my untrained nose. Comforting, warm, light fragrance. Best of the Al Rehabs so far to my nose. Very soothing fragrance to me.
22nd July, 2014 (last edited: 24th July, 2014)
jPhx Show all reviews
A winter warming fragrance that is slightly sweet and steeped in a dark spicey rose brushed with amber. The dry down leads to a soft incense that is both comforting and cosy leaving a faint cedar like aroma. This is a laudable yet very affordable unisex floral perfume oil.

04th January, 2013
Out of the 3 Al Rehab perfume oils I ordered, Sharquiah was the first to arrive. When I first applied to the skin, the scent was very strong and sharp - very spicy with a bit of an antiseptic wisp to it. After about 30 minutes it mellowed into a spicy woody scent, not sweet at all so can be classified as a unisex IMO.

During the day it developed into a smoother, darker spicy-woody scent - very unusual - my BF liked it. I feel comfortable within this scent - will definitely wear it during the darker shorter days of the north European winter :)

Some 10 hours later, the scent is deep, spicy and somewhat sweet... NICE !! One more star ;)

30th May, 2012 (last edited: 07th June, 2012)

Add your review of Al Sharquiah