Lord
by Al Rehab

Lord information

HouseAl Rehab

About Lord

Lord is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Lord

Utterly masculine, sillage monster. Lord is a decent dupe of Kouros for a reasonable price. I normally like to gender bend in fragrances but this reads far too male for me to pull off. My husband inherited it and it smells amazing on him. He is on to his second bottle.
10th October, 2017
I just don't understand all of the positive reviews? This just smells like Nag Champa incense to me. Am I missing something? Very big thumbs down...
24th August, 2016
I just turned 30, and I feel like wearing this sort of symbolizes that.

It absolutely smells like a vat of every 80's powerhouse I've (Lapidus, Kouros, Krizia, VC&A)for maybe the first 20 minutes, and then mellows into a drydown near identical to Vermeil for men.

If you already own Vermeil, you can pass on Lord (I actually think Vermeil's less per ml costwise, as well.)
29th September, 2015
If you like Kouros you can't fail with this one. Al Rehab Lord for Men is an incredibly well made soapy-herbal-aldehydic and aromatic fougere with really fresh spicy accents, woodsy resins and a powerful lavender-patchouli musky accord. Uncompromisingly virile in a daring (more than vaguely barber-shop), "liquid" and freshly (somewhat minty) exotic way. A touch of tonka/tobacco rounds the amalgam. Quite cheap but "elevated" in perception. The spices hang out gradually providing sparkling cool aromatic sweetness (more than vaguely a la YSL Opium Pour Homme EdT but in a sharper way) as combined with a touch of final (well calibrated) amber. I suppose bergamot-orris-geranium take part to ceremony providing (especially as joined to patchouli) a sort of laundry old school virile (severe) vibe. I catch aldehydes and resins since the beginning, all surrounded by a fresh musky aura which conjures me several Kouros accents, vaguely Lavande 44 by Rania J. and a fresher and less dense-spicy version of Lapidus Black Soul (and Pour Homme). The dry down is all woods (patchouli and vetiver too), musk and exotic tonka. Good projection and durability on my skin. Actually a great cheap alternative to YSL Kouros and further more expensive and synthetic alternatives.
26th December, 2014
Interesting is the best way to put it. A very spicy masculine fragrance one of my favorites from this line as an attar fan I regard it as a must have. May not have the quality of Al Haramain but Al Rehab will never disappoint even the most senior fragrance lovers.
16th April, 2014
Complex for being simple. I adore it!
18th February, 2012

Add your review of Lord

Shop for Lord products online

Search Amazon for Lord

Member images of Lord

There are no member images of Lord yet. Why not be the first?