Nebras
by Al Rehab

Nebras information

HouseAl Rehab

About Nebras

Nebras is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Nebras

Another heavy floral thats very strong. If you survive the first minutes, then you'll love it. That's a great combination of florals on a rose base. Thumbs up for its longevity, monster projection and sillage.
24th November, 2012
That first fleeting whiff certainly reminded me of Boudoir, but on the skin it's a pure fruity rose on me. It's lovely and it makes me think of romance and first kisses and holding hands. Whereas Boudoir makes me think of disrobing quickly and efficiently such as to effectuate being found in flagrante delicto by an equally disrobed individual of the opposite sex.
04th September, 2012
Nebras was my first introduction to Al Rehab and the world of Arabic Perfume oils and is one of my favorite.

Nebras: Fresh feminine fragrance with delicate Taif Rose and citrus note in the top, and a blend of jasmine, precious oudh, sandalwood and amber in its heart.

I love this one I can detect the rose note and the slight warmth of amber, its such a pretty and complex floral with great lasting power and because it is an oil, you can add drops to a carrier oil to make a fragrant hair oil, and put a few drops into a lotion or cream. I am so hooked, I love putting some drops of this just before sleep, it transports me another time and place it is so high quality but you can get the 6mil for about 3.00, which is a steal! a few drops of this in an essential oil mix with liven it up too !
20th October, 2011

Add your review of Nebras

Shop for Nebras products online

Search Amazon for Nebras

Member images of Nebras

There are no member images of Nebras yet. Why not be the first?