Silver
by Al Rehab

Silver information

HouseAl Rehab

About Silver

Silver is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Silver

It's not that bad but I did sell mine not long after buying. I'm not a huge fan of SMW either but I wanted to try it out since it was so cheap and has lots of hype as an excellent clone.

It is similar to SMW but very strong on the synthetic metallic note. Not as inky as SMW or natural. Does have the florals but again more synthetic.

Performance is excellent. Strong projection and lasts all day.
20th January, 2018
I don't like SMW, the metallic is grating. This is no better.
16th July, 2017
Sillage is pretty strong longevity for me is about 5-7 hours if I'm well moisturized. The scent is linear and doesn't change much and definitely can get cloying. For those who don't know this is a fresh/clean scent with a pear top note. It's different, but not special. For $6.99 for 1.7 oz on amazon I'd say it's a semi-safe blind buy; you'll either like it or meh it like I did. Don't know how anyone could hate this scent, but isn't the differences of humanity beautiful? Or is it? I used the EDP spray not the roll on like some of the reviewers.
08th March, 2017
del Show all reviews
Silver by Al Rehab is known as the closest clone to Silver Mountain Water, my favorite Creed. So I bought the 35ml spray first, then the roll-on. Read ahead to find out why I purchased one after the other...

...The spray was headache-inducing and almost made me throw up. Too sharp; too metallic; and it smelled cheap. I had to give it away. The redeeming point was the oil roll-on, which somehow resembles SMW. Hence, the neutral rating. However, I wouldn’t call even call it a substitute or a replacement to the latter.

In closing, I’d say skip Silver. Comparing it to SMW is an insult to the latter. Save your money and get a decant/split of the real thing. The differences in quality and overall scent are very significant.
29th December, 2016
phammy Show all reviews
Being curious about SMW, I gave this a go because of its low cost.

Have not tried SMW therefore I cannot attest to the similarity between the two. I can say that I personally find this scent just horrendous. It gives me a headache within minutes, really strongly smells of wholesale cleaning chemicals, something about this reminds me of schools... perhaps those yellow and blue urinal cakes.

...Just shocked by the positive reviews having now tried this.
15th November, 2016
I don't like this.. Smells too feminine and floral.. Like the smell of petals mixed with metal. I can't argue with the price tho it was worth a gamble but it's not for me. If silver mountain water smells like this then I won't like that either lol.
17th June, 2016