Silver
by Al Rehab

Silver information

HouseAl Rehab

About Silver

Silver is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Silver

jspo Show all reviews
I was expecting a similar version of SMW or RW from the spray version of Silver, but that is not the case. Now, I have had samples of SMW and RW and this is neither, this is prefume, women's perfume with a strong like rose and other floral notes. Just too way over the top IMO for a male to pull off. I WANTED to like this, really did, and so what did I lose? Well, 10 bucks incl shipping, which could have been used to buy a sample of SMW. Sorry, just waay too sweet. At best, it could be a Creed version of SMW for women.
01st June, 2015
no need actually to compare with SMW , this one is so cheap at price but very nice indeed.
07th May, 2015
Danksy Show all reviews
Blind bought this one after hearing a lot of love being directed at this fragrance.

As much as I had wanted to like Al-Rehab Silver as others evidently do it simply didn't work for me, maybe it's my chemistry but Silver is way too sweet/floral on me and triggered thoughts of several cleaning products. This is not altogether bad as I quite like the smell of those I use but I don't particularly want to smell like a cleaning product when I'm out and about. On the positive side if you like this stuff it has tremendous tenacity, above average sillage and projection but to my nose it is somewhat cloying and overly saturated (even with modest application). I didn't get to anything that I felt was an acceptable volume until almost two hours after application and even then I still couldn't find anything in the experience that made me feel I would want to wear it again. A little damning I know but this is just how I feel, others obviously feel very differently and I acknowledge that I am most definitely swimming against the tide here . . .

Out of curiosity and in the interest of referencing my own findings I gave unmarked decants to a number of friends (two female and three male) and invited their candid feedback, I received one marginal thumbs up and four unequivocal negative responses.

So, with my own opinion factored in, this result surprisingly reveals that five out of the six noses (at least among my sample group) didn't respond positively to sampling Al-Rehab Silver. I admit that this is hardly a definitive result but nevertheless it is food for thought.

At 4.50 (GB pounds) or thereabouts for 30ml this could hardly be described as a high risk blind buy in monetary terms but it's still a loss if you don't like it . . . or conversely, a fantastic bargain if you do !
21st April, 2015 (last edited: 23rd April, 2015)
I can't really say I get the whole "Exactly like Silver Mountain Water" idea that some people have with this. Simply because it is not exactly like Silver Mountain Water, nothing is.

AR Silver is lemon citrus rather than the blackcurrant and green tea that I get from SMW.

There are very vague similarities there in the other notes and accords, but AR Silver is certainly no Silver Mountain Water.

It is still very nice in it's own right though, and I am enjoying wearing it. For that it gets a thumbs up.
19th January, 2015
vawallpa Show all reviews
Apparently similar to Silver Mountain Water by Creed but have yet to try that so can't comment. A clean soft citrusy musk, slightly metallic with maybe some tea notes thrown in
02nd May, 2013
I can't not give this a thumbs up, and I can't not make the inevitable comparison to Creed Silver Mountain Water. It seems fairly apparent to me that this was intended as a budget clone of the lovely but vastly overpriced juice that Creed churn out.

Longevity and projection are admirable, the scent, while more synthetic than SMW, is lovely and vibrant and for just over 3.00 for 30ml at EDP concentration, you simply cannot go wrong.

Buy it blind and buy it now!
28th April, 2013