Sultan
by Al Rehab

Sultan information

HouseAl Rehab

About Sultan

Sultan is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Sultan

In the opening it smells like ginger beer and then settles into musk and citrus and a bit of wood.. Can't argue with the price to quality ratio.. Al rehab are practically giving it away.. I like it, I'm not crazy about it but I like it. Would suit colder weather or evening. I have al rehab silver and much prefer sultan.
17th June, 2016
Definitely a mans fragrance in my opinion. Smells like a modern maybe 'aquatic' mans cologne (not familiar with many modern fragrances, just starting out). But has extreme lasting power and projection.
22nd July, 2014 (last edited: 24th July, 2014)
rjquipp Show all reviews
I really enjoy this one. Fantastic on a hot sunny day. On my skin this smells like a really moreish refreshing mix of iso e super and juniper berries. I have the oil version and the smell lasts really well. It's manly without being old fashined and makes for a refreshing change to the usual hot weather aquatics. Superb value for the price too.
19th May, 2014
I have loved all the Al Rehab creations so far, but this one beats them all.
It is so sensual, so exotic and so delicate that there are no words to describe it. 5 dollars for a 6 mL roll-on vial is a steal no matter how you look at it.
IMO this is even better than the best Serge Lutens, Montales, and even Amouages out there that cost an arm and a leg.
To me, Cedar is the dominant note and the woodiness is reinforced with Sandalwood and Juniper, spicyness is provided by Cinnamon and Cardamom, and all in a canvas of a sweet musk.
This is a winner in my book.
14th December, 2013
vawallpa Show all reviews
A very woody musk. Some floral in the drydown and maybe some citrus. One of the most masculine of the Al Rehab line, The musk is a bit too overpowering for me though
02nd May, 2013
Sultan is spicy, musky, dusty and a bit fresh at the same time.

The main note here is musk, which is light and there's also some florals and citruses, which turns this scent a very good one from Al-Rehab line.

Very exotic and cheap, definetely worth it's price.

Another great surprise from this house.
17th March, 2013

Add your review of Sultan

Shop for Sultan products online

Search Amazon for Sultan

Member images of Sultan

There are no member images of Sultan yet. Why not be the first?