Super Man
by Al Rehab

Super Man information

HouseAl Rehab

About Super Man

Super Man is a masculine fragrance by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Super Man

I think Superman must behave quite oddly on my skin: I don't get clove at all, but rather strong nutmeg and pepper notes, similar to Cacharel Pour Homme. As with most of the Al-Rehabs I have tried, the fragrance softens and sweetens after about an hour, and a subtle green base becomes more apparent. Unfortunately, a nasty, sickly oily note also appears; I think this must be something my skin does, rather than the fragrance itself.

Essentially, I like Superman very much, but my skin alters it into something I can't wear.

24th March, 2017
Amazing scent, it has incredible strength and a beautiful dry down. Among a cross-section crowd a friends, it easily smells like something rarefied and highly expensive; very different from Western designer scents without creeping into impolite territory (ie bathroom scents).
26th December, 2015
Since I love the smell of cloves, this is a definite winner for me. Of all the Al-Rehab scents I own, this is my favorite. Great projection and lasts a good long time.
30th October, 2013
Al-rehab fragrances, at least the six or seven I've tried so far, tend to blast from the bottle (or in this case, roll-on stick). Superman maybe more so than others.

Clove is definitely the dominant theme here, along with a layering of spices that produce a smokey effect, not unlike that of the original Jacomo de Jacomo, or Open by Roger & Gallet. As it dries down it actually projects even more, as do other Al-rehabs like Al Fares or Khaliji, and in this instance, Superman wafts a trail reminiscent of gold-bar Dial soap.

A deep, clean smelling scent no doubt, but you'd better like clove! Then again, at the ridiculously low price it goes for and how little it takes to massively project, you won't be out much if it's not to your liking.
13th December, 2012
Clove, clove and more clove - strong and unrelenting supported by bay leaves. Simple as can be - old barber shop splash .

Simplistic and very inexpensive - concentrated perfume oil for $3.50 for 6 ml.

If you LOVE clove, you can't get more authentic than this - and it LASTS forever.
30th November, 2012

Add your review of Super Man

Shop for Super Man products online

Search Amazon for Super Man

Member images of Super Man

There are no member images of Super Man yet. Why not be the first?