John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance (2010)
by John Varvatos

John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance information

Year of Launch2010

HouseJohn Varvatos
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance

John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance is a masculine fragrance by John Varvatos. The scent was launched in 2010

John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance fragrance notes

Reviews of John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance

Powder bomb, disappointing homage to nothing
01st December, 2017
Love it!!

I bought this fragrance because I already own the original John Varvatos and Vintage. This one did not let me down, just like the other two. I love the opening of patchouli, it smells very mystical and mysterious. It lasts a very long time on me and I get compliments every time I wear it. The bottle is very nice as well.

04th June, 2013
John Varvatos Platinum

John Varvatos Platinum is truly an abomination.

It takes everything I hate about the original Varvatos and makes it into a powdery Midnight In Paris wannabe.

Awful. Would not wear.

29th May, 2013
Missed the mark

This stuff stinks.

I love the rest of the John Varvatos line. Most of the fragrances I've tested are classy and sophisticated.

10th Anniversary smells like povidone-iodine and gauze mixed with cumin and olive-oil and tonka bean.

I guess if you want to smell like a sweaty emergency-room doctor, this is your stuff.

Pros: Different
Cons: Stinks

29th May, 2013
This is a not a bad scent, but I feel it suffers from being too sweet. There is a little bit of citrus at the opening, and it quickly becomes spicy and fairly sweet. The scent smells nice, with hints of wood and leather. It is very smooth in style. The dry-down gets sweeter and sweeter, and vanilla-like notes emerge. Quickly I lose interest.
In my opinion, Tommy Bahama for Men is a far more satisfying spicy-wood warm style of scent. It is drier and doesn't get tiresome.
12th July, 2011 (last edited: 17th August, 2011)
jdnba Show all reviews
Tried it the other day and was very impressed...on me it turned into wood and cinnamon/spice....IMO, could easily pass for something by tauer! I will be getting a bottle soon.
25th May, 2011

Add your review of John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance

Shop for John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance products online

Search Amazon for John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance

Member images of John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance

There are no member images of John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Fragrance yet. Why not be the first?