I Want Candy No. 04

Average Rating:

I Want Candy No. 04 Fragrance notes

Crisp apples, Peaches, Violets, Roses

I Want Candy No. 04 information

I Want Candy No. 04 is a unisex fragrance by Tokyo Milk.

Reviews of I Want Candy No. 04

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

tishtasha's avatar

I am lucky enough to own this due to having a friend staying in America, I heard good things about one of the Tokyo Milk range perfumes and was attracted to this particular one's packaging and the fact it had sweet violet undertones.

Packaging: The bottle is not a particularly exciting shape, with its small body and squared corners but the attention to detail on the design is what makes it attractive. On one side of the bottle is a contemporary typographic label, listing the number of the perfume, it's name and the main basenotes, its very to the point yet it has a very spohisticated air about it. Turn the bottle round and the back of the label depicts an illustration of a salt water taffy sweet in a vintage 50's style (Each edition of the perfume has it's own illustration all of which can be described as rather charming) An aluminium top that slides off with a satisfying 'pop' rounds it all off.

Scent: At first spray, the citrus and apple notes pack in a strong punch, this soon wears off to reveal the violet, rose and peach undertones, a smell which lingers on the skin for at least 12 hours. A smell which feels best worn during the daytime and has more than a definite air of springtime about it. It is noticeable by others but not too pungent or overpowering. It is flirtatious yet subtle with fun notes sprinkled in.

Cons: Just the one, the first apple notes can be overpowering but this soon fades to a delicious scent.

Conclusion: A unique petite perfume with a long lasting effect, good enough to eat.

03rd May, 2011

Add your review of I Want Candy No. 04

Member images of I Want Candy No. 04

There are no member images of I Want Candy No. 04 yet. Why not be the first?