Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Average Rating:

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 Fragrance notes

Citrus zest, Rosewood, Mimosa, Mandarin

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 information

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 is a unisex fragrance by Tokyo Milk.

Reviews of Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

desertclouds's avatar

A linear bombardment of wild roses that have been basking in a warm summer glow, spriteful lemon, sweet key lime, and an aromatic woody scent that lingers somewhere between juniper and cedar. I wish I could bathe in this. It is very rejuvenating.

Every time I wear this I receive compliments; anytime I apply the hand lotion people stop to ask me what I am wearing. Unfortunately, the silliage fades away, but this fragrance - especially when layered with the hand lotion - has a precious way of clinging to ones skin and clothes for several hours. I think it is a great scent to wear as a pick-me-up, or for a brief excursion, like a morning trip to the farmers' market. Also, I believe it to be a great, balanced fragrance to use when meeting someone - especially for the first time. It would undoubtedly make a fantastic gift for a woman of any age.

While I would not wear all of Margot Elena's fragrances, she certainly has talent. I implore anyone to give any of her fragrances a try.

12th April, 2013

Add your review of Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Search for on eBay United States

Tokyo Milk Gin and Rosewater No. 12 Parfum
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 29 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)