Gin & Rose Water No. 12
by Tokyo Milk

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 information

HouseTokyo Milk

About Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 is a shared / unisex perfume by Tokyo Milk.

Gin & Rose Water No. 12 fragrance notes

Reviews of Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Close your eyes and imagine on the moment when snow begins to melt on the steppes and the earth gives way to the rites of spring on the first rays of sun. Gin&Rose is a nice combo that perfectly reflects the smells of early spring.a fragrance of light and life.it is nice enough but not at all what I was expecting.no rosewater.Crisp,Generous,Sparkling, Citrusy,Sweet,Fresh,Delightful,Smooth and Joyful.

This scent opens with a zesty note of citrus and orange as the fragrance develops the citrus aspects fades to give space for a soft sweet base notes of mimosa to make your morning routine to enjoy a blissful fragrance experience that lasts for a few hours.a nice choice to anyone who wants to feel soothing and elegant when she wants walking with him after a spring rain.nothing special.

Sillage?Pretty Good.

Longevity?About 4 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
15th August, 2016
A linear bombardment of wild roses that have been basking in a warm summer glow, spriteful lemon, sweet key lime, and an aromatic woody scent that lingers somewhere between juniper and cedar. I wish I could bathe in this. It is very rejuvenating.

Every time I wear this I receive compliments; anytime I apply the hand lotion people stop to ask me what I am wearing. Unfortunately, the silliage fades away, but this fragrance - especially when layered with the hand lotion - has a precious way of clinging to ones skin and clothes for several hours. I think it is a great scent to wear as a pick-me-up, or for a brief excursion, like a morning trip to the farmers' market. Also, I believe it to be a great, balanced fragrance to use when meeting someone - especially for the first time. It would undoubtedly make a fantastic gift for a woman of any age.

While I would not wear all of Margot Elena's fragrances, she certainly has talent. I implore anyone to give any of her fragrances a try.
12th April, 2013

Add your review of Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Shop for Gin & Rose Water No. 12 products online

Search Amazon for Gin & Rose Water No. 12

Member images of Gin & Rose Water No. 12

There are no member images of Gin & Rose Water No. 12 yet. Why not be the first?