French Kiss No. 15
by Tokyo Milk

French Kiss No. 15 information

HouseTokyo Milk

About French Kiss No. 15

French Kiss No. 15 is a shared / unisex perfume by Tokyo Milk.

French Kiss No. 15 fragrance notes

Reviews of French Kiss No. 15

A brief, effervescently citrus opening immediately turns to a creamy lather of gardenia and tuberose, only to swiftly change course into a mossy-woody dry down. But, wait, there, oh, all three melt effectively, perhaps even with the lovely interlacing complexities of a chypre.

To my nose, French Kiss No. 15 falls just short of actually hitting the floral-chypre goal, but man, it's just right there. It hits the net, or maybe even the rim. Mandirin, Tuberose, and Vetiver are all elements I adore in any fragrance; the gardenia, while perhaps just a tad too bold in this scent for my taste, is quite complementary and works (for better or worse) with the tuberose to form a non-soapy, fresh, sensual base. At least it does on my skin.

It reminds me, a little bit, of Romance by Ralph Lauren - but much milder and without the powdery musk in the dry down. Like the other Tokyo Milk fragrances I've tried, the silliage is bold at first and then trails off within an hour, but the fragrance delicately embraces the skin for the rest of the day.

I would wear this anytime I'm in the mood for a floral-chypre, but not really going anywhere where that much sophistication is necessary. I bought if for my little sister as an education tool - mainly to steer her away from those Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret fragrances. She recognized the difference immediately. She also really likes it.
12th April, 2013
After the citrussy opening, this comes off as a dark-green, floral chypre on my skin. l expected a rich, white floral, but although there's a little tuberose in the heart, there is certainly no trace of gardenia here. The vetiver dominates the drydown, making it rather too "masculine" for my taste, & so it's not for me. Lasts around 3 hours, but possibly worth a try if you like this kind of thing.
21st January, 2012
So bitter citrussy that i cannot get any flowers. In the middle starts vanilla and woods. Not enough femine for my taste.
16th December, 2011

Add your review of French Kiss No. 15

Shop for French Kiss No. 15 products online

Search Amazon for French Kiss No. 15

Member images of French Kiss No. 15

There are no member images of French Kiss No. 15 yet. Why not be the first?