Meehan Sandalwood
    by Bonny Doon Farm

Average Rating:

Meehan Sandalwood information

Meehan Sandalwood is a men's fragrance by Bonny Doon Farm.

Reviews of Meehan Sandalwood

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

jread's avatar

Couldn't find any reviews for this one, so I decided to try out a 1/2 oz bottle. I like sandalwoods, and given that this one is all-natural and uses very high quality ingredients, I figured it was with a shot.

On application it has a very overpowering alcohol smell, but don't worry because that disappears quickly. You are left with a very simple and straightforward scent of pure sandalwood and a hint of grape. Now, when I say sandalwood, I mean pure, REAL sandalwood, which you may or may not like if you are accustomed to synthetic versions. I personally love it and plan to get a lot of use out of this one. I will warn you that it has no projection to speak of (you literally have to put your nose right on your skin to smell it), but it has a lot of longevity and will hang around for the entire day.

If you want a very pure, simple and straightforward sandalwood made with high quality, natural ingredients, then I highly recommend giving this juice a try. You won't be disappointed.

24th October, 2012