Meehan Sandalwood
    by Bonny Doon Farm

Average Rating:

Meehan Sandalwood information

Meehan Sandalwood is a men's fragrance by Bonny Doon Farm.

Reviews of Meehan Sandalwood

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

jread's avatar

Couldn't find any reviews for this one, so I decided to try out a 1/2 oz bottle. I like sandalwoods, and given that this one is all-natural and uses very high quality ingredients, I figured it was with a shot.

On application it has a very overpowering alcohol smell, but don't worry because that disappears quickly. You are left with a very simple and straightforward scent of pure sandalwood and a hint of grape. Now, when I say sandalwood, I mean pure, REAL sandalwood, which you may or may not like if you are accustomed to synthetic versions. I personally love it and plan to get a lot of use out of this one. I will warn you that it has no projection to speak of (you literally have to put your nose right on your skin to smell it), but it has a lot of longevity and will hang around for the entire day.

If you want a very pure, simple and straightforward sandalwood made with high quality, natural ingredients, then I highly recommend giving this juice a try. You won't be disappointed.

24th October, 2012

Add your review of Meehan Sandalwood

Member images of Meehan Sandalwood

There are no member images of Meehan Sandalwood yet. Why not be the first?