Lei Flower
by Providence Perfume Co.

Lei Flower information

HouseProvidence Perfume Co.
PerfumerCharna Ethier

About Lei Flower

Lei Flower is a shared / unisex perfume by Providence Perfume Co.. The fragrance was created by perfumer Charna Ethier

Reviews of Lei Flower

LEI FLOWER actually came as a freebie with 2 other samples I ordered. This perfume, according to another site, was created by Charna Ethier in 2010. I am very new to perfume, actually don't wear it much, and don't generally like florals so I was reluctant even to spray this on!! I was afraid it would be overpowering, like in the mall, and cling to my skin & give me a headache.

But it was exactly the opposite: It is absolutely beautiful. I kept waiting for it to turn icky and it never did. When I first sprayed it on, I smelled alcohol, as in rum or whiskey; then it turns to something like a really sweet, spicy, almost smoky wood, but delicious -- not at all bitter. The other review mentions toasted coconut or caramelized sugar. I don't really get that, but there is definitely something very sweet and a little fruity in this perfume, but it is balanced by the woody/leathery note.

The sweet/spicy/woody scent stayed luscious for the rest of the time it stayed on my skin, which was all day, until I washed it off. I am so glad To have found this wonderful fragrance, and will definitely buy it. Absolutely love it.

From Fragrantica: Lei Flower is a sweet scent and a tropical oasis made from fresh fruits, coconut, frangipani and caramelized sugar. It was created by Charna Ethier in 2010.

Top notes: yuzu, sweet orange, chamomile, and tarragon. Heart: frangipani, bitter almond, jasmine and ylang-ylang. Base: cocoa, patchouli, vanilla and black currant bud.
06th September, 2012
From the name, I had expected a heady tropical floral, but was surprised to find a spicy floral. The notes of caramelised sugar and toasted coconut are so prominent that they overtake frangipani. It almost smells like curry. Perhaps there's corriander in the mix? The name is misleading!
17th May, 2012

Add your review of Lei Flower

Shop for Lei Flower products online

Search Amazon for Lei Flower

Member images of Lei Flower

There are no member images of Lei Flower yet. Why not be the first?