Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (2010)
by Acqua di Parma

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza information

Year of Launch2010

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2010

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Well this is the second bottle of Acqua di Parma to my collection.
My first was Intensa, that is very pleasant to my nose, but just as a Cologne concentrate it does what is needed from this type of frag.
Essenza... Oooh wow this is awesome on first spray, I get Neroli Portofino.... But defo more Masculine smell. Love this from the word go.
But like Intensa, let down by its 4-5hours of life, however I feel it will improve slightly in warmer climate. Outstanding Soapy Neroli smelling. Much better value than some other Neroli frags.

Overall smell 8.5- 10
Sillage - 5.5- 10
Longevity 5- 10
15th April, 2018
Zesty, sour lemon opening and then it gets a little greener and more floral. The drydown is soft and soapy.

Good projection in the opening but longevity is just below average.

20th January, 2018
First time i came across this one was in 2013 when i bought a suit for my brothers wedding (he was going to marry in Italy). The store also sold some niche fragrances and i tried this one and bought a small bottle.
I didn't use it much because it was then my most expensive fragrance and wanted to save it for special occasions. This summer i thought let's use it more before it goes bad or something like that. It made me love it more and more and so i recently bought a new big bottle.
This is one of the best fresh citrus colognes i have tried and it's longevity is amazing especially on hot summer days. I tried the other ADP Colonia versions but none of them is as good as this one i think. This will always be a regular in my summer rotation. Thumps UP!
12th August, 2017
This is a classy, wonderful fragrance. I can definitely see the comparisons to Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino in the opening, but Essenza becomes much creamier in it's soapy aspect that NP does. NP is more transparent than Essenza. Essenza is also more green in it's dry down. My wife thought it was too soapy smelling, but I love it, and enjoy the barbershop shave soap smell I get from Essenza. A big thumbs up!
05th June, 2017
This is a great fragrance, but not what I expected.
There is citrus, but it dries down pretty quick and the base notes kick in.
Very fresh and green with a crisp soapiness to it.
On my skin, it is somewhat herbal, but still fresh. Must be the Rosemary.
I really liked it and picked up the 180ml bottle to use this summer.
Darker than Colonia. Did not smell unisex to me at all.
Lasts longer than Colonia, great complement to the line.
Thumbs up, I really like it - but you should try before you buy.

Update:
The more I wear it, the more I like it. This could easily be a signature scent.
I think Essenza and Assoluta are great flankers to the classic original.
Where Assoluta is bright, warm, and somewhat casual, Essenza is a bit more formal, cooler and darker. Very happy with this purchase.
Last VERY long - especially for an AdP scent.

18th March, 2017 (last edited: 17th May, 2017)
techt Show all reviews
When I sprayed this juice on my wrist, I was expecting something completely different, what a disappointment!
It opens with a strong citrus scent that immediately remind me of something from a very long time ago. It was the scent that I used to smell when as a kid I went to the barbershop to get my hair cut. This is just old barbershop scent at a hefty price.
26th December, 2016

Add your review of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Shop for Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza products online

Search Amazon for Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

There are no member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza yet. Why not be the first?