Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (2010)
by Acqua di Parma

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza information

Year of Launch2010

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2010

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Love it all the way, only problem is longevity, however, I always over spray to overcome this problem. I believe its better than original colonia,assaluta,intensa & pura.
29th July, 2018
I was really excited to try this one since I love Mugler Cologne and Creed Original Vetiver and this is touted by some as being in the same genre. The scent, though pleasant enough, was actually worse than Salvatore Farragamo's Acqua Essenziale Colonia as far as barbershop scents go, and worse than Mugler Cologne as far as green neroli fragrances go. And longevity and sillage were not good at all on my skin. So this gets a pass unfortunately. Acqua di Parma's Colonia Oud remains the best fragrance in their collection in my opinion.

3.5/5
21st May, 2018
By far my favourite fragrance.

The opening is similar to the original Acqua di Parma Colonia but it seems to me that they exchanged the lavender in the original to neroli.

In my imagination this fragrance is the equivalent to walking through an orange blossom orchard in Italy.

Elegance in a bottle.

(Please never change this fragrance!)
15th May, 2018
Amazing neroli/citrus start then drying down to a soapy/green scent. A gentleman's fragrances that radiates sophistication and cleanliness. Great longevity for a cologne. Maybe just a bit too soapy for me but still a great addition to the Colonia line up.

12th May, 2018 (last edited: 09th June, 2018)
I find AdP Essenza to be a neroli prominent concentrated eau de cologne, with other citrus notes blended in, including lemon and orange. Unlike neroli dominant concentrated eau de colognes like Neroli Portofino or Cologne Indelelbile, it is not simplistic and is more interesting, as it borrows the refined and nuanced compositional skeleton from the classic Acqua di Parma Colonia. I find the floral elements to be almost indiscernible, as they come together to provide a supporting cast to the neroli-lemon-citrus composition. It is soapy, and at times bears a clean-fresh barbershop aspect (depending on one's reference for a barbershop). The dry down has noticeable woods, and is woodier compared to the original. I find it to have low key but consistent projection, and good duration on skin at over six hours.

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza is nice in summers, but perhaps even better in spring and early fall, or on slightly cooler days. My only issue with this scent is that on the odd days I find it to be either boring, or it outstays its welcome. This is very much a matter of personal taste, as otherwise Essenza is definitely worthy of consideration for anyone looking for a concentrated eau de cologne - a category that I don't particularly care for in the first place.

08th May, 2018
Well this is the second bottle of Acqua di Parma to my collection.
My first was Intensa, that is very pleasant to my nose, but just as a Cologne concentrate it does what is needed from this type of frag.
Essenza... Oooh wow this is awesome on first spray, I get Neroli Portofino.... But defo more Masculine smell. Love this from the word go.
But like Intensa, let down by its 4-5hours of life, however I feel it will improve slightly in warmer climate. Outstanding Soapy Neroli smelling. Much better value than some other Neroli frags.

Overall smell 8.5- 10
Sillage - 5.5- 10
Longevity 5- 10
15th April, 2018

Add your review of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Shop for Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

There are no member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza yet. Why not be the first?