CH Men (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseCarolina Herrera
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About CH Men

CH Men is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2009

CH Men fragrance notes

Reviews of CH Men

Light leather and woods which has upon initial spray gave me a light gourmand vvibe.Did not get the sweetness others have mentioned. Non cloying and a perfect scent for the gym. I should have purchased this a long time ago. Projection and longevity are average. 7.5/10
26th December, 2014
Smells just like new leather couch. Swede leather with some sweetness...nothing like Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford but this one is good. Last a while (surprised me because I heard it was weak and people smelt it on me afar from 3 sprays for the whole 8 hours) so that is a plus but this one can easily become cloying and it has on me quite a bit. Linear as the Swede leather is pretty much the whole theme.
27th June, 2014
Hit's all the right notes.

When I first sprayed this fragrance I immediately got some of the "CH Chic", but CH Men adds a greener note along with a bit of spiceness that really makes it much smoother than CH Chic. After the opening it turns into it's own fragrance and you get the delicious sugar note that isn't too sweet. Later on the leather comes in and that's when you get the full effect of CH Men. It takes the generic and makes it into something interesting. Really surprised that CH Men doesn't get talked about more. This is a really good designer fragrance right up there if not better than the Chanel's and Dior's.

Pros: Universally appealing, compliment getter, really nice blending and tempering of the sweet notes
Cons: Not owning a bottle.

07th July, 2013
My number ONE!

My favourite perfume ever!

Pros: All
Cons: Nothing

28th May, 2013
This is more mature and formal than 212 VIP. Both them share a high level of sweetness, though this one has weaker lasting power and projection than 212. Worth it? It's a good scent and if you find it at a good price, dont think, just buy.
20th November, 2012
I went through 2 bottles of this one, my mom brought it for me when I had no idea about it, and I absolutely loved it. The opening is as great as the dry down, so smooth and classy, the sugar note is so balanced in this fragrance, I actually wear it when I'm going out on a date! It works haha
12th October, 2012

Add your review of CH Men

Shop for CH Men products online

Shop for CH Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for CH Men

Member images of CH Men

There are no member images of CH Men yet. Why not be the first?