CH Men (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseCarolina Herrera
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About CH Men

CH Men is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2009

CH Men fragrance notes

Reviews of CH Men

This cologne is really one of the most underrated cologne out there,before getting my nose on this I have read great reviews about it.the smell of this perfume beats my imagination and the positive reviews given to It ,this is the ultimate casual cologne,it is very unique,versatile,smells great and long lasting.if I am to rate it I will give it a solid 9.5
11th April, 2016
I love this one, compliment getter for sure!
07th March, 2016
I really this scent. very leathery and sweet at the same time, but with a masculine feeling all the way.

This is probably my most complimented fragrance. i'm telling you, women loooooove this stuff!

The only problem i have with this one is the longevity and proyection, which can be some times really poor and really frustrating.

13th September, 2015
When I where CH men, it smells kinda fruity and fresh at first. Definitely has a sweet undertone which becomes evident after a while. CH last at least 10 hours on my skin and has an average sillage. It's a good first cologne.
22nd August, 2015
A plushy sugar-suede fragrance, as much decently put together as completely dull. I surely get why young fellas like this – it is sweet, safe, inoffensively and uncreatively pleasant, long lasting and with a bold linear projection. Nothing really leathery here, just a sort of mild and smooth vinyl-PU suede kind of leather note topped with something sugary-plummy, a hint of citrus and an unremarkable artificial woody base accord (on the smooth-sweet side). Cheap, but decent. The ideal “club scent” in the same league of YSL La Nuit de l’Homme and that type of “bro” fragrances showing no points of interest for fragrance enthusiasts, just a well-engineered aromatic tool specifically aimed at contrasting body odours and picking up undemanding one night stand partners. Uselessly nice bottle with a real leather label – the only good leather smell you’ll get out of this.

5,5-6/10
30th May, 2015
Salutation.

This fragrances is very memorable and i love the scent.a little bit spicy.not unique and amazing but really is cute.

Its open with a citrus note for me similar to the ck man!but middle note and base is sweet.also longevity is +6 hours on my skin.

Anyway CH men is a modern fragrances and perfect for wear at evening when rain is falling down!

7.25/10
11th May, 2015

Add your review of CH Men

Shop for CH Men products online

Shop for CH Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for CH Men

Member images of CH Men

There are no member images of CH Men yet. Why not be the first?