CH Men (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseCarolina Herrera
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About CH Men

CH Men is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2009

CH Men fragrance notes

Reviews of CH Men

Carolina Herrera CH Men is my first try from the house, and first off, I've not the slightest idea whether it's vintage or reformulated, or when my sample (via Decantshop) is from.

It's a mixture dominated by leather, sugar, vanilla, and amber. I get more leather in the opening and when it dries down, it's sweeter and the vanilla especially is more front-and-center.

The leather makes it masculine, the sweet notes make it comforting, and somehow it does still feel like a fragrance created for men, even though a woman could just as easily pull this off.

It's certainly more for cold weather wear, even with only moderate performance, given the rather heavy note breakdown. This isn't for the heat or beach, in my estimation, but of course anything possible.

The leather/vanilla pairing reminds me a lot of Scentstory 24 Go Dark, which leans heavily on this mix as well.

At $50 for 100ml (FragranceNet, though comparable at other secondary market sites), CH Men is moderately priced enough to a consistent winter scent for men, borderline signature scent-worthy in the realm of say, Burberry London, where the sweet meets spicy, as the sweet meets leather in CH Men.

This isn't a fragrance that I need or want but it's nonetheless quite well-balanced and agreeable.

7 out of 10
30th May, 2017
A warm spicy frag. On my skin it seems to have a spicy note (maybe cinnamon). That warm spice lasts for about 1 hour. After it gets closer to the skin (1 foot). Where the original projection is at arms length (maybe a little more).

The dry down is still has a smooth leathery scent with a hint of spice.

This is a good fall, colder weather frag. For casual, semi-formal occasions.

Overall: 6/10

Projection: 7/10
First spray projection: arms length
After 1 hour projection: 1 foot

Sillage: 6/10
14th August, 2016
This cologne is really one of the most underrated cologne out there,before getting my nose on this I have read great reviews about it.the smell of this perfume beats my imagination and the positive reviews given to It ,this is the ultimate casual cologne,it is very unique,versatile,smells great and long lasting.if I am to rate it I will give it a solid 9.5
11th April, 2016
I love this one, compliment getter for sure!
07th March, 2016
I really this scent. very leathery and sweet at the same time, but with a masculine feeling all the way.

This is probably my most complimented fragrance. i'm telling you, women loooooove this stuff!

The only problem i have with this one is the longevity and proyection, which can be some times really poor and really frustrating.

13th September, 2015
When I where CH men, it smells kinda fruity and fresh at first. Definitely has a sweet undertone which becomes evident after a while. CH last at least 10 hours on my skin and has an average sillage. It's a good first cologne.
22nd August, 2015

Add your review of CH Men

Shop for CH Men products online

Search Amazon for CH Men

Member images of CH Men

There are no member images of CH Men yet. Why not be the first?