Azzaro pour Homme Elixir (2009)
by Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme Elixir information

Year of Launch2009

HouseAzzaro
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Azzaro pour Homme Elixir

Azzaro pour Homme Elixir is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Girard

Reviews of Azzaro pour Homme Elixir

Another excellent perfume, strangely enough that I wear both in summer and in winter. I also think that it does not resemble the original perfume, which is a lot more obvious and recognized almost at once. This one even though it has bergamot, mandarin and lemon among the ingredients, the result is a very subtle and warm smell that follows you throughout the day. Pity that it was a limited edition and you cannot find it easily.
07th November, 2017
Really nice flanker of the original, though very little of the original Azzaro pour Homme dna is present in this one; Azzaro pour Homme Elixir is more of its own fragrance that stands on its own merits.

Smoky and powdery opening. Stays tangy "red" like Xeryus Rouge throughout the wear cycle.

Long-lasting, relaxing, moderate punch in terms of sillage. Overall, I would say it's not a totally unique fragrance, and I would prefer to wear Xeryus Rouge to behold the "red" effect. Yet, Azzaro pour Homme Elixir is one I would turn to without hesitation.
04th May, 2017
Does have the licorice accord up front, but then dries down to a great soapy scent that should only be smelled off the skin rather than burying your nose in it. The soapiness is so good that it reminds me of Rive Gauch pH. I don't remember seeing any comparisons to that in the reviews, but that is immediately what my nose was telling me when I was catching wafts of it throughout the wearing. This lasted 10+ hours on my skin with minimal sprays, so performance is excellent.
08th November, 2016
Sorry but I just can't give it a thumbs up. I have worn it once and already passed it along to someone else. Starts very synthetic with lots of a liquorish/powdery smell. I just can't do the liquorish note. The powdery note doesn't help either. At least it didn't break the bank ($22 for a tester). Now on to the next scent lol...
12th September, 2016
liquorish boozy chypre, abit powdery, good sillage and duration
17th March, 2015
For the fly guy after hours, evening out, date, whatever...

Sweet top, fruity drydown. A confident scent, without being all up in everybody's face. Oozing pleasant aromas as it develops. Stays for 5-6 hours with the help of hirsute arms.

22nd February, 2014

Add your review of Azzaro pour Homme Elixir

Shop for Azzaro pour Homme Elixir products online

Search Amazon for Azzaro pour Homme Elixir

Member images of Azzaro pour Homme Elixir

There are no member images of Azzaro pour Homme Elixir yet. Why not be the first?