Musc for Him

Musc for Him information

HouseNarciso Rodriguez
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Musc for Him

Musc for Him is a masculine fragrance by Narciso Rodriguez.

Reviews of Musc for Him

Musk is a cornerstone of perfumery, yet, daring solid musky fragrances are few as fingers! What a surprise. For Him Musk is one of those challenging musk-oriented fragrances.
The perfume begins with the same dirty animalic sweetness of musk glands. This straight manner repulses me a bit but since I'm a fan of musk I really can't stop sniffing. Sniffing loyalty and pureness.

For Him Musk begins with musky fruity aquatic theme and powdery iris note in the base. The iris note is not so premium but this lack is covered by good accord of musk. Not mentioned here, but apparently coumarin and very slight dose of vanilla intervene the base of the fragrance.

Longevity: 7/10
Sillage: 6/10
Scent: 6.5/10
27th October, 2015
I'll start by saying that I am NOT a fan of "musk." The first time I tried For Him Musk was at a friend's house. That first spray was overwhelming and I wanted to wash it off. My friend did not let me and once it dried down, I loved it. Yes the first spray is a blast of pure musk. Then the berries and iris mix in to even out the fragrance. It is perfect for cool weather and today there is less humidity and I wore it. I have gotten many compliments.
19th October, 2015
Very feminine fragrance from the beginning to middle. Probably the iris, which should be banned from any men's colognes IMO. The musk comes in kinda heavy and way too potent for me. One that would make for a good clubbing fragrance, because it'll definitely get you noticed. My clubbing days are long since over. Interesting, but I'll pass on this one.
17th March, 2015
A scent with brain

One of the best designers on the market. This is the kind of scent that when people smell your sillage, it will pierce and intoxicate their nose. And i mean that in a good way.

Initial spray : Berries and iris. Lasts for a good 15 minutes then the berries tone down a little bit.

Heart: Dry iris and sweet white musk. Beautiful.

Drydown : An earthy combination of all 3 notes. I can still smell the berries in the back while the musk settles down more and become part of your natural skin chemistry.

Projection : moderate

Longevity : 8 hours

This is a scent that wears you, as opposed to you wearing it.

A scent that uses you to show off its beauty, as opposed to you using it.

In other words, this is a scent with brain !

A masterpiece.

06th September, 2013
This one was not for me. The initial spray started out a little too feminine for me (probably the Iris). It soon turned kind of strong and annoying. The drydown however was pretty good. Just took too long to get to that point (about two hours). Not a bad frag, just wasn't for me.

Be sure to sample this one first.
14th January, 2013
What I love about this fragrance is like musk merges with the skin and creates a unique scent for each user. This is a very elegant fragrance, sensual and sexual undertones hiding. Narciso Rodriguez is a house to be considered and this is my favorite of her.
22nd December, 2012

Add your review of Musc for Him

Shop for Musc for Him products online

Shop for Musc for Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Musc for Him

Member images of Musc for Him

There are no member images of Musc for Him yet. Why not be the first?